Your guests have finished Christmas dinner, pushed their plates a bit further, slid down on their chairs…Now what?
Avoid awkward silence or even worse – political conversations by prompting your guests with Christmas conversation starters. It’s a fun way to keep the party chatty, get to know your family and friends better while keeping the smiles on everybody’s faces. What more could a hostess ask…
We have prepared some pretty awesome conversation starter cards for you to print for FREE.
All you need to do is print, cut and slip the cards in the clear jar and pass around the table for all night lasting conversations.
We usually wait until the dinner is almost over to start passing the jar around the table. That way hungry guests don’t get annoyed by having to answer a question when all they want to do is eat your delicious dinner.
CHRISTMAS CONVERSATION STARTERS
Here is what some of the questions look like.
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT A PERSON SITTING NEXT TO YOU?
- SHARE A CHRISTMAS SHOPPING FAIL
- WHAT 3 WORDS WOULD YOU USE TO DESCRIBE YOUR FAMILY?
- WHAT IS THE NICEST THING THE PERSON SITTING ACROSS FROM YOU HAS DONE?
- IF YOU COULD ONLY CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS WITH ONE PERSON, WHO WOULD IT BE AND WHY?
- WHO IS THE FUNNIEST PERSON SITTING AT THE TABLE AND WHY?
- IF YOU COULD ONLY EAT ONE DISH FROM THIS TABLE FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
- WHAT’S ON YOUR CHRISTMAS WISH LIST?
- IF MONEY WOULD NOT BE AN ISSUE WHERE WOULD YOU WANT THE NEXT FAMILY REUNION TO HAPPEN?
- DESCRIBE YOUR LIFE 10 YEARS FROM NOW.
- WHAT IS YOUR ALL-TIME FAVORITE TOY?
- EACH KID TELLS HOW THEY THINK THEIR PARENTS MET. PARENTS GO LAST.
- HARDEST YOU LAUGHED THIS YEAR
- IF YOU HAD A PRIVATE PLANE FOR A DAY, WHERE WOULD YOU FLY YOUR FAMILY TO?
- WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU AND THE WHOLE FAMILY WOULD BE SNOWED IN FOR AN ENTIRE MONTH?
- IF YOU HAD TO GAIN 10 POUNDS, WHAT WOULD YOU EAT TO GAIN THE WEIGHT?
- WHAT IS THE HARDEST THING ABOUT BEING ……… YEARS OLD?
- IF YOU COULD BE INVISIBLE FOR ONE DAY, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO OBSERVE?
- IF YOU HAD THE ATTENTION OF THE WORLD FOR JUST 30 SECONDS, WHAT WOULD YOU SAY?
- IF YOU WERE GIVEN $5000 TO HELP OTHER PEOPLE, HOW WOULD YOU SPEND IT?
- IT WOULDN’T BE CHRISTMAS WITHOUT….
- WHAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOUR PARENT/KID HAVE EVER DONE?
- IF YOU COULD GIVE ONE PRESENT TO THE WHOLE WORLD, WHAT WOULD IT BE AND WHY?
Sign up for my newsletters (I don’t send them often) and I will send you INSTANTLY a free PDF file with 50 beautifully designed, ready to print Christmas Conversation Starter Cards.
Get the conversation flowing naturally!
Surprise Your Kids For Free
For the next 7 days I will send you short email every day with a video of how I surprised my kids without spending a dime!