Today’s DIY project is fairly simple, but it sure does bring a lot of fun games, endless laughs and makes some pretty awesome memories for all your family. It’s DIY Wheel Of Fortune from cardboard.
Wheel of Fortune From Cardboard
You will need:
- Paint, brushes and black marker
- 2 plastic bottle caps
- Hot glue
- Scotch tape
- Hammer and nails
1. One of the most important steps is cut out your cardboard circle. You may need two of them depending on the thickness of your cardboard. (We had to cut 2 circles and glue them together). Then divide the circle in triangles to have as many slots as you want. We made some thick slots and some slimmer ones.
2. Color the slots. This is a fun job for the kids. Map out the colors and design your wheel of fortune.
3. After the paint dries, write the activities (in our case) on each slot using marker (for example these 25 dare ideas).
4. Find the center of the circle. This is really important for the balance. Once you find the very center – pock the hole through your cardboard circle wheel with the nail. Then, poke a hole through the plastic bottle cap. Hammer the nail (with the cardboard wheel and bottle cap on it) to the wall. You can glue on another bottle cap on top of the nail for the looks.
Now it’s time for fun! Take a look at what we did with it with it. It’s hilarious!