How To Make Sugar Scrub and turn it into a perfect holiday gift that will literally cost you pennies, yet will make someone really really happy.
I will share with you the most simple homemade sugar recipe and as a bonus – an easy craft that will turn this beauty product into a memorable gift.
Let’s start with Homemade Sugar Scrub
You will need:
- 1 cup of Sugar (of course!)
- 1/2 cup of Olive oil (but you can use coconut oil too)
- Your choice of Essential Oils (I used 10 drops (or more) of lavender oil)
Mix all the ingredients and pour them into the glass container. Sugar scrub is done. It’s that easy. Definitely easier then going to the store and buying one.
Let’s make it a good looking gift
The fun part is decorating the jar you put the sugar scrub in. Because, let’s admit, we all love things that are presented well. It’s just how it works. The present will raise its value by a million (well, not that much, but you get my point).
You will need:
- Pine cone
- Glass jar
- Spray paint
- Wooden ice cream stick
- permanent marker
- some beads
1. Spray paint the pine cone and the lid of the jar. Wait until it dries well.
2. Glue the pinecone on top of the jar.
3. Glue on some beads on the “pine cone Christmas tree”.
4. Involve your kids into this DIY project by asking them to paint the snowman on the stick. Make sure to use permanent marker.
You got yourself good looking festive jar with even better smelling sugar scrub as a PERFECT gift for someone really special. It could be hostess gift, your girlfriend, your aunt, cousin… anybody who likes silky skin…
I made a short video to test my homemade sugar scrub.
I love how it moisturizes and exfoliates my skin. And the lavender essential oil smells divine. In fact, this sugar scrub wouldn’t be so special if it wouldn’t smell so good.
Talking about the gifts… I got some pretty exciting news for you guys too. I am running an amazing special on essential oils.
Please read more here.
Surprise Your Kids For Free
For the next 7 days I will send you short email every day with a video of how I surprised my kids without spending a dime!