I have never bought a vase, because turning glass milk jars, mini baby food containers and sparkling water bottles into vases is way more cooler and cute. Today a simple vase craft for kids fills my house with bunch of beautiful and colorful vases. I can smell the spring!
Vase Craft For Kids
You will need:
- Glass bottles: from milk, baby food, juice, jam, peanut butter, sparkling water, soda, etc. Whatever you have at home.
- Painters tape (or stickers)
- Acrylic paint and brush.
- Wash the glass bottles really well and let them dry.
- Cover with tape where you don’t want the paint. Go wild here: make stripes, dots, maybe even words or other fancy designs.
- Let it dry for few hours.
- Carefully peel the tape.
Fill vases with water and put some flowers.
TIP! For more professional look use spray paint. But since this craft is for kids I wasn’t comfortable letting my daughter use spray paint just yet.
This vase craft for kids is perfect spring craft or a Mother’s Day Gift that is really really practical.
Here is a short video of Vase Craft For kids if you want to see it in action.
Surprise Your Kids For Free
For the next 7 days I will send you short email every day with a video of how I surprised my kids without spending a dime!