Make some creative and cute Valentine‘s day crafts for kids today!
Making a craft during Valentine’s day could be a very joyful activity for kids! It creates Valentine’s day mood and gets kids out of the post-Christmas doldrums when it’s cold and grey outside. So, today I gathered 18 Valentine’s day crafts for kids, that are simple, quick and easy to make. Moreover, these ideas are just gorgeous! I think it would be a perfect way to spend an evening with kiddos making these cute crafts for yourself or as a gift for classmates! I am sure your youngest ones will be enjoying these Valentine’s day crafts very much!
- 1. Salt Dough Heart Ornaments
- 2. Heart Salt Dough Suncatchers
- 3. Valentines Salt Dough Craft Two Ways
- 4. Salt Dough Handprint Bowl – A Salt Dough Craft Idea
- 5. Paper Plate Valentine’s Day Heart Wreath Craft
- 6. How To Make Valentine’s Day Pom Pom Monsters
- 7. Love Bugs Valentine’s Day Kids Craft
- 8. Heart Robot – Valentine Craft For Kids
- 9. Clay Fingerprint Keepsake Ornaments
- 10. Heart Bee Craft
- 11. Spinning Heart Valentines Day Card
- 12. Bouquet of Hearts Card for Valentine’s Day
- 13. How To Make A Glitter Jar Of Floating Hearts For Valentine’s Day
- 14. Kids Club® Valentine's Day Mobile
- 15. Silly Heart Puppet Valentine Craft
- 16. Heart Print Valentine Art Project For Preschoolers
- 17. Fizzing Heart Art Eruptions
- 18. Thumbprint Heart Glass Magnets (VIDEO)
- Memories and Valentine’s day Crafts for kids
Valentine's day crafts for kids
1. Salt Dough Heart Ornaments
This is a great classroom activity for Valentine’s Day. You can have each child decorate their own heart. So cute!
2. Heart Salt Dough Suncatchers
These heart salt dough suncatchers are adorable! I think you have all of the ingredients to make these at home. What an awesome Valentine‘s day decoration!
3. Valentines Salt Dough Craft Two Ways
Making a Valentine's salt dough craft could be a very satisfying activity! Soft texture, fun process and super cute result. I love it!
4. Salt Dough Handprint Bowl – A Salt Dough Craft Idea
How cute is this salt dough handprint bowl? It looks very cool and creative. Follow given simple instructions and make one by yourself!
5. Paper Plate Valentine’s Day Heart Wreath Craft
Very cute idea! Have you ever thought of using paper plates this way? I think it's perfect Valentine's day craft for kids to make.
6. How To Make Valentine’s Day Pom Pom Monsters
These cuties only take about ten minutes to make and they’re just so adorable! Plus they’re a great Valentine’s craft to have the kids help with.
7. Love Bugs Valentine’s Day Kids Craft
These love bugs are fun little DIY project to do with kids! If you have been looking for easy handmade Valentine's craft that won't involve lots of cutting then this idea is just perfect.
8. Heart Robot – Valentine Craft For Kids
What about a charming heart robot made out of cardboard tube? It looks adorable and so easy to make! Perfect Valentine's day craft for kids.
9. Clay Fingerprint Keepsake Ornaments
These clay fingerprint keepsake ornaments are awesome! I love that it was made with fingerprints. Definitely perfect gift for your loved ones.
10. Heart Bee Craft
You can make this craft to be “true to” bee’s colors or you can make it even more Valentinesy by changing the colors to your favorite ones.
11. Spinning Heart Valentines Day Card
WOW your loved ones with amazing spinning heart Valentine's day card! It looks sweet and as the hearts start spinning when you open the card. How cool is that, huh??
12. Bouquet of Hearts Card for Valentine’s Day
So cute yet creative bouquet of heart card for Valentin's day! There is no reason not to try it, I am sure your kids will love this.
13. How To Make A Glitter Jar Of Floating Hearts For Valentine’s Day
Have you been looking how to make a glitter jar with the kids this Valentine’s Day? Well, you are in the right place then. Superb tutorial included.
14. Kids Club® Valentine's Day Mobile
Sweet Valentine‘s day mobile that is super simple and takes only 30 minutes to make.
15. Silly Heart Puppet Valentine Craft
Silly and sparkly Valentine's day craft for kids that looks awesome. This is a fun open-ended project that is perfect for both toddlers and preschoolers.
16. Heart Print Valentine Art Project For Preschoolers
I LOVE this! The prints are so artsy and I bet the thought process of making was magical for kids!
17. Fizzing Heart Art Eruptions
Fizzing heart art eruptions is a quick and easy set-up craft that can turn into a very fun Valentine's day activity for kids.
18. Thumbprint Heart Glass Magnets (VIDEO)
Simple keepsakes like a thumbprint heart are always a favorite with friends and family. Make some heart magnets with your children!
Memories and Valentine’s day Crafts for kids
Creating Valentine’s day crafts is a memorable moment for kids. I still remember my childhood joy when every year in February I planned to write little love letters to my parents, brother and friends. We loved the idea that this is the day when love is all around and people share the most important feeling in the world. I wished that day to be everyday.