Find some ideas how to organize the best obstacle courses for kids that will keep them occupied for hours!
Lately, my kids love a more challenging play time. They have been asking me to set up and prepare obstacle course.
I think obstacle courses are great for kids. They encourage thinking and problem solving. Also most of the obstacle courses require lots of physical movement which is so hard to achieve these days.
I've searched and re-searched for obstacle courses for kids that require low prep, but bring most fun for kids!
- 25 Obstacle Courses for Kids
- 1. Water Obstacle Course
- 2. Spy Training Obstacle Course
- 3. Backyard Obstacle Course
- 4. Obstacle Course themed Birthday Party
- 5. Animal Sounds Obstacle Course
- 6. Build your own Obstacle Course together
- 7. Sidewalk Obstacle Course
- 8. Simple Obstacle Course for Crawlers
- 9. Balloon Obstacle Course
- 10. DIY Obstacle Course
- 11. Obstacle Course for young kids
- Fun Ideas For Kids
- 12. Pipe Obstacle Course
- 13. DIY Cavaletti
- 14. Make your own Obstacle Course
- 15. Yarn Obstacle Course
- 16. Pool Noodle Obstacle Course
- 17. Dad Approved Obstacle Course
- Indoor Obstacle Courses
- 18. Super Easy Obstacle Course
- 19. Shape Obstacle Course
- 20. Train Obstacle Course
- 21. Obligatory Morning Obstacle Course
- 22. Easy Gross Motor Obstacle Course
- 23. Indoor Obstacle Course
- 24. Spy Scavenger Obstacle Course
- 25. String Obstacle Course
25 Obstacle Courses for Kids
1. Water Obstacle Course
Using balloons, pool noodles and lots of water, this obstacle course is perfect for all ages!
2. Spy Training Obstacle Course
Kids love to pretend as spies or as action characters. Start their training by creating your very own Spy training camp!
3. Backyard Obstacle Course
Using your garden planters and house buckets, you can build the easiest obstacle course ever!
4. Obstacle Course themed Birthday Party
Your kids would definitely enjoy an obstacle course themed birthday party and it might be the best birthday party they would ever have!
5. Animal Sounds Obstacle Course
If you have lots of stuffed animals at home, stored somewhere in the attic, this is the right time to bring it all out!
6. Build your own Obstacle Course together
Nothing beats a family activity, so make it more exciting by assembling your own obstacle course!
7. Sidewalk Obstacle Course
Using only a box of colored chalks, you can create your own obstacle course even without a backyard!
If you're looking just to be told an ACTIVITY TO DO EACH DAY -- what you need and how to do it -- join The Activity Room. It's structured like a meal planning service -- but with activities.
It's geared towards 2-5 year olds.
8. Simple Obstacle Course for Crawlers
Toddlers love crawling, don't they? It's time for the little ones to have their own obstacle course!
9. Balloon Obstacle Course
Using a pack of balloons, make your next obstacle course activity more fun!
10. DIY Obstacle Course
If you are looking to create your own obstacle course, check out this easy instructions and customize your obstacle course!
11. Obstacle Course for young kids
If your children are still too young to accomplish complex obstacle courses yet, try out this custom obstacle course for young kids!
Fun Ideas For Kids
12. Pipe Obstacle Course
Interconnected pipes are one of the best materials to use for any outdoor activity, especially for creating your own obstacle course!
13. DIY Cavaletti
One of the best things about an obstacle course is that you can put any activity in it. Try out this homemade DIY Cavaletti!
14. Make your own Obstacle Course
No time to go on a quick beach getaway? Try out this pool themed obstacle course using your own pool noodles, pipes and a small inflatable pool!
15. Yarn Obstacle Course
A ball of yarn can go a long way to give your kids a more exciting day!
16. Pool Noodle Obstacle Course
With your pool noodles hanging around your house after the summer getaway, you can still use it for this awesome obstacle course.
17. Dad Approved Obstacle Course
Not all obstacle courses are dad approved, it is actually a lot more fun and advanced if Dads approve it! So check everything first, before you let them do it.
Indoor Obstacle Courses
18. Super Easy Obstacle Course
You don't need a lot of materials to do this. Just look around your home for toys that can be used for every station for the obstacle course.
19. Shape Obstacle Course
Another indoor obstacle course to help your kids to memorize the shapes easily!
20. Train Obstacle Course
For indoor plans during the school days, surprise them with train tracks all around your home!
21. Obligatory Morning Obstacle Course
For your future long weekend plans, start it with a tiring yet fun activity like this morning obstacle course!
22. Easy Gross Motor Obstacle Course
An indoor obstacle course to enhance your children's motor skills!
23. Indoor Obstacle Course
If summer is over and you are still craving for obstacle courses, you can always do it indoors!
24. Spy Scavenger Obstacle Course
If there is an outdoor Spy training course, this indoor Spy obstacle course is much easier to do!
25. String Obstacle Course
Using a deck of cards and a couple of strings, you can have an indoor obstacle course to make your weekends more exciting!