I just love dare ideas during our family game nights! We got our kids make us snacks, let me sit on their lap and even smell my feet. How did we do that?
We made the Wheel Of Fortune out of a cardboard (check out the tutorial) and came up with DARE IDEAS that are family friendly and most importantly hilarious. What else you need after a busy busy week. Be silly, careless and a little bit shameless :).
25 Dare Ideas For Families
- Exchange clothes with the person sitting on your left.
- Wear your swimming suit and pretend you are swimming.
- Lick your elbow while singing an alphabet.
- Let others do your hair.
- Go outside on the street and hold the sign "Honk if I'm cute".
- Eat 1 teaspoon of mustard.
- Go make snacks for everybody.
- Build a tower as tall as you are using whatever is in the room.
- Wear socks on your hands, pants instead of shirt and shirt instead of pants.
- Gargle a song. Fill your mouth with water and try singing a song.
- Sit on the lap of the person on your left for entire game.
- Brush your teeth in front of everyone while dancing.
- Give piggy back rides to everybody.
- Imitate a monkey as best you can.
- Go outside and scream from the top of your lungs.
- Act like a dog and get petted by everyone.
- Make up a story about the item to your right.
- Make a poem using the words orange and moose.
- Dance like crazy.
- Draw a moustache and keep it until the end of the game.
- Draw a picture using your toes.
- Smell everybody's feet and find 'the winner'.
- Wrap yourself in the toilet paper and take a selfie.
- Let others paint on your face.
- Go and call the neighbour to play the game.
Don't forget to check out our DIY Wheel of Fortune that we made from cardboard. It's way more fun with it. Trust me!
Here is a proof to show you how much fun we had with some of these dare ideas.
Family Game SHOUT IT!
SHOUT IT! A perfect family game that will have everybody play all night long. It’s Fast, Fun, Easy to Play and even educational!
SHOUT IT! has 4 levels and 2 ways to play so everybody can have fun. Perfect for kids and grownups, 2-10+ players.
Pass it on! Drawing family game
Super simple, yet pretty genius game where not so perfect drawing comes in handy. It’s like a broken telephone game, only this time is in drawing. Draw what you see then guess what you saw for hilarious and unpredictable outcomes. It’s miscommunication at its best! Perfect for terrible artists! It’s our go-to game when we have 6 players.
SIMON SAYS family game cards
Simon Says is a perfect game for a family game night and it works as good ice breakers as well! Cards are created with few different categories:
- Chill out
- Animal Whisperer
- Move Your Bones