Recently our kids got to play Simon says game and they both loved it. Since then, we have added our own Simon says Ideas to the game and had the best time playing it at the park with friends this afternoon. It’s a perfect game for a family game night too.
How To Play Simon Says Game
Designate one person as Simon and the others as players. Simon stands in front of the players and tells them what they must do. Use the activity sheet below to get some funny Simon Says Ideas or use your own. Important: the players must only obey commands that begin with the words ”Simon says”.
For example, if Simon says, “Simon says play air guitar”, players must pretend to play a guitar. Then if Simon says “kiss your tummy”, WITHOUT first saying “Simon says,” players must not kiss. Whoever follows the command that doesn’t have Simon says are out of the game.
Funny Simon Says Ideas
- Simon says draw with your feet.
- Simon says lift your feet up as high as you can.
- Simon says play air guitar
- Simon says roll over
- Simon says waddle like a penguin
- Simon says to dance the chacha!
- Simon says rub your tummy and pat your head
- Simon says to be a beautiful butterfly princess!
- Simon says crawl like a baby
- Simon says pretend to climb a ladder
- Simon says bite your lip!
- Simon says cry like a baby.
- Simon says be scissors.
- Simon says start singing.
- Simon says walk on your knees.
- Simon says act like a monkey.
- Simon says tickle your friend.
- Simon says yawn.
- Simon says hide your head in your shirt.
- Simon says stand on 1 foot.
- Simon says wink with your left eye.
- Simon says smell your feet.
- Simon says hug yourself.
- Simon says walk backwards.
- Simon says say something in foreign language.
- Simon says take off one piece of clothing.
- Simon says kiss your tummy.
- Simon says tickle your feet.
- Simon says wiggle your nose.
- Simon says do whatever your friend does.
SHOUT IT! A perfect family game that will have everybody play all night long. It’s Fast, Fun, Easy to Play and even Educational.
Throw back to 2016 when Hilarious Mouth game was the best game of the year! Years passed and the game IS STILL awesome. Well, at least it’s still popular during our family nights!
- 20 Family Game Night Ideas
- 10 Absolutely Coolest Backyard Games For Kids
- DIY Backyard Ideas For Kids
- 10 Surprises For Kids That Won’t Cost You a Dime