Throw back to 2016 when Hilarious Mouth game was the best game of the year! Years passed and the game IS STILL awesome. Well, at least it’s still popular during our family nights!
However, the most difficult part of it is to find the most hilarious mouth game phrases, which eventually make you laugh till your tummy hurts! Good thing is, you don’t need to search any longer. I can proudly say, you gave found it already!
I have spent hours and hours sitting with the mouth retractor in my mouth trying to come up with the hardest phrases to pronounce. Finally, I got 100 of them. They are family friendly, perfect for your kids and adults.
It’s a MUST for those, who love to laugh not only from others, but from themselves too!
It’s simple, it’s silly, yet hilarious and super SUPER entertaining!
You will need:
This mouth game is so funny, that I can’t even describe it in words (or maybe I need to try explaining it loudly with retractor in my mouth? 😀 ). Yeah, it feels like having a handful of marbles in your mouth and trying to talk at the same time! Check out our Mouth game phrases experience in the video below!
Rules of the Mouth Game
- Divide players into 2 groups.
- Let 1 player from each team wear the mouth retractor and read mouth game phrases on cards one by one. The rest of the team has to guess (until they get it right) what the player with mouth retractor is saying.
- Whichever team guesses most cards within 2 minutes wins the round.
- Let the team players take turns in wearing the mouth retractor.
100 Hilarious Mouth Game Phrases ! Perfect for the fun family time! Click To Tweet
The Mouth Game Phrase Cards
The game comes with 100 beautifully designed cards with hard to guess phrases. As an extra bonus you will get a cute box printable that you can cut out and fold it (following easy instructions). It is perfect to store all your phrase cards in it.
THIS IS IT! A perfect family game that will have everybody play all night long. It’s Fast, Fun, Easy to Play and even Educational.
Super simple, yet pretty genius game where not so perfect drawing comes in handy. It’s like a broken telephone game, but in drawing. Perfect for:
- terrible artists
- ages: 4-99
- 4-7 players (if more, must divide into groups)
- family gatherings or friends
Simon says cards are perfect for teachers in the classroom and it works as good ice breakers as well! Cards are created with few different categories:
- Chill out
- Animal Whisperer
- Move Your Bones
- The Donut Game
- 12 Hilarious Easter Games For Family Gatherings
- STEM Challenges For Family Game Night
- 20 Sibling Games to Bond, Compete and Cooperate