It was a Saturday night, our usual Family Game Night, but we had no family game in line (shocking, I know! :)) Yet pizza was almost finished and there was a big temptation to (dis)connect by watching cartoons (kids), working on the laptop (me) and watching a football game (hubby)… But then Sofia, my oldest daughter, started shouting words out. She told us the simple rules of the game and we were intrigued and excited to play a quick game she came up with.
Once again I felt surprised, how boredom can influence kids creativity! The game turned out to be Fast, Fun, Easy to Play and even Educational!
Family Shouting game!
That night we played like this:
- One of us would point at an object in the room.
- Then, the rest of us would have to shout the word that starts with the same letter as the object pointed. For example, if the finger was pointed to the curtains, we tried to shout a word that starts with ”C” – cat.
- The fastest one to do it, wins the round.
- We tried to keep the score, but we lost it somewhere after 20 objects.
It was a lot of fun. But we all agreed that the game needed an update.Insanely Fun Family game SHOUT IT! Click To Tweet
So, I got to work and that’s how SHOUT IT! was born! I made it with 128 beautiful cards and that can be print double sided! Check the video below to find out how cool it looks after an update!
Oh, sorry I didn’t warn you, the game is really COMPETITIVE! Huh, I think, you already noticed that from the video above!
So, the good new is that this AWESOME FAMILY GAME is already prepared! I promise, your kids will be happy to the moon and back!
Family Shouting game perfectly fits for every time, when you don’t know what game to play.It doesn’t need much preparation and everyone from the little ones to the elders can play and have fun with it!
It’s always exciting. Always fun and make your brain work!
- Draw Butterfly Game Kids won’t Stop Playing
- Family Weekend Activities
- Fun Family Mouth Game
- Hilarious Family Drawing game