If you have been looking for Simple Halloween crafts for kids, you are in the right place! Every year when Halloween is approaching I start to think about Halloween games and easy, low-cost yet creative crafts to do with my kids. So here it is, 21 Halloween crafts for kids that require minimal preparation and won’t cost you a dime! I was surprised by moms’ imagination! Just like always!
- 21 Halloween Crafts to do with kids
- 1. Silly Halloween Marshmallow Designs
- 2. Puffy Ghosts
- 3. Halloween Crafts: Paper Pumpkins
- 4. Masking Tape Mummy
- 5. Spider Headband Craft
- 6. Paper Jack O’Lantern
- 7. Halloween Spider Kids Craft
- 8. Foam Halloween Spider Craft
- 9. Cardboard Tube Halloween Mummy Craft
- 10. Handprint Witch
- Halloween Crafts
- 11. Paper Plate Bat Craft
- 12. Hanging Bat Craft for Kids with Bat Wing Template
- 13. How To Make A Fun Black Cat Craft For Halloween
- 14. Halloween Crafts: Handprint Craft for kids
- 15. Fluffy Halloween slime recipe
- 16. Halloween Crafts: Tissue Box Monsters
- 17. Halloween Rock Magnets
- 18. Halloween Crafts: DIY Bat Corner Bookmarks
- 19. Halloween crafts: Frankenstein Sun Catcher Craft for Kids
- 20. Spider Web Craft for Kids for Halloween Using Yarn
- 21. Darling Paper Plate Vampire Craft for Halloween
- Exciting Halloween Crafts ideas for kids
21 Halloween Crafts to do with kids
1. Silly Halloween Marshmallow Designs
Silly Halloween marshmallow design to do with kids. Here you will find and awesome topics to chat with kids while making it.
2. Puffy Ghosts
Puffy Ghosts is a super simple Halloween craft for preschoolers or toddlers using supplies you probably have on hand. Free printable template included!
3. Halloween Crafts: Paper Pumpkins
These paper pumpkins are super cute and the perfect craft for ANYONE to make. They are really simple and inexpensive to create.
4. Masking Tape Mummy
Masking tape mummies craft is quick and easy and take very little skill or perfection. These could also be a fun craft to do at a Halloween party!
5. Spider Headband Craft
Students always love making spider headbands. Oh the giggles they make as they wear and play with their adorable spider crafts.
6. Paper Jack O’Lantern
Let’s “carve us” some Paper Jack O’Lanterns! This is such a fun Halloween craft for kids as it can easily double up as a decoration.
7. Halloween Spider Kids Craft
This easy pom pom spider craft is the perfect fine motor and kids craft activity for Halloween! Not only will kids love putting their spiders together, but they will enjoy playing with them too.
8. Foam Halloween Spider Craft
Here you will find how to make adorable (and not so scary) foam spiders. Looks amazing, doesn't it?
9. Cardboard Tube Halloween Mummy Craft
Your kids will love making this simple Halloween mummy craft. The process is simple and you probably already have all the supplies you need.
10. Handprint Witch
This handprint witch a simple and cute craft for kids, it doubles as a card. This craft is a perfect gift to give to someone with a special treat on Halloween!
11. Paper Plate Bat Craft
Here you will find a super cute paper plate bat craft! This is a fun and simple craft to do with preschool, kindergarten, or elementary students to go along with bat books or to decorate the home or classroom for Halloween.
12. Hanging Bat Craft for Kids with Bat Wing Template
Here’s a simple hanging bat craft for kids using empty toilet paper rolls. These adorable cardboard tube bats are a great way for kids to help decorate for fall or Halloween.
13. How To Make A Fun Black Cat Craft For Halloween
Kids can learn how to make a fun paper bobble head black cat craft. This easy DIY kitty craft includes a free pattern, making it perfect for home or school.
14. Halloween Crafts: Handprint Craft for kids
This craft is simple to make and adorable to look at because it features your kiddos handprints and their artwork. No ghost will look the same and since ghosts don’t have a definite shape.
15. Fluffy Halloween slime recipe
Fluffy Halloween slime recipe is perfect for everyone to enjoy. You will learn how to make fluffy slime easily with bloggers instructions and awesome recipe!
16. Halloween Crafts: Tissue Box Monsters
These cute tissue box monsters are a great way to recycle an old tissue paper box! Kids will love designing their own monster.
17. Halloween Rock Magnets
These magnets fit the bill. Plus, our refrigerator is a happy place to play and these guys will add to the fun!
18. Halloween Crafts: DIY Bat Corner Bookmarks
Make these adorably spooky DIY bad corner bookmarks! Such a fun origami project for the little ones.
19. Halloween crafts: Frankenstein Sun Catcher Craft for Kids
Halloween window decorations can be a lot of fun and this little Frankenstein sun catcher makes an adorable addition to your Halloween decorations!
20. Spider Web Craft for Kids for Halloween Using Yarn
Here’s a fun and easy Halloween craft for kids that encourages fine motor skills practice and turns out really cute- spider webs made with popsicle sticks and yarn.
21. Darling Paper Plate Vampire Craft for Halloween
Darling paper plate vampire craft was made with the simplest of materials and honestly, you can never go wrong with a paper plate craft. They are just so fun and easy to make.
Exciting Halloween Crafts ideas for kids
I hope you’ve found some super cool idea for your children! Remember that including kids in the process of craft making can be a really useful and fun activity to do together!
Have fun & scary Halloween!!