This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of SANUS. The opinions and text are all mine.
There is nothing better than spontaneous family fun.
You know when you didn’t have to spend any money or time, yet everyone is having THE BEST time.
This was one of these Sundays when all we did was played silly family games indoor, right in our living room.
There was one rule though.
We needed to get off the couch.
Fun Fact. My makeup was gone, because I laughed and cried so much. And I think I dislocated my knee.
5 No prep needed Family games
- Family Yoga challenges. This was my favourite by far. I don’t recall laughing this hard in my life. (see bloopers at the end of the video)
- Bull blast. Kids loved loved this game the most. Why wouldn’t they. My husband was not a big fan of it though. Especially after I decided to jump on.
- Knee tag. It’s a fun active game that can be played in big groups. Main rule of the game is to tag as many knees in 1 minute.
- Human knot. This game is perfect when played with a big group of people. The game is simple: players need to make a knot by standing in circle and holding each other’s hands. Then they need to untie the knot without letting their hands go. It’s not as simple as it sounds and looks.
- Squat balance. The name says it all. You can play this game with just 2 people or play in a bigger group. Main goal of this game is to stay in your squatting position while trying to put other players down.
BE SAFE while playing family games in the living room
As you’ve seen in the video we are a pretty active family and we spend lots of our time in the living room playing active games.
Last year when we gave in and finally bought a TV, we immediately mounted it to the wall. Best decision ever!
If you haven’t done this yet, read this quote and you will change your mind:
“Every 24 minutes in the U.S. a child goes to the emergency room because of a tip-over incident involving furniture or a TV”. I found this quote here.
Want to get a cool (and safe) TV mount?
Check out SANUS: