“Mommy, would you rather swim in jelly or pudding?”
Do your kids also ask you questions like that?
If they do, I have a DIY board game idea they will ADORE.
It’s called “Would You Rather…?”
Let’s make the board game.
I let the kids be independent and create their own board game since it was their idea at the first place.
They lined up post-it notes on the large poster paper. Then they wrote questions on each note and drew it around to make it look more like a board game.
The rules for the game are pretty simple. Player throws a dice and moves his figurine accordingly and has to answer the question he lands on. The player also has to answer WHY they choose the particular answer.
WOULD YOU RATHER…? (questions for the game)
- EAT Cake or Cupcake?
- EAT Candy or chocolate?
- KISS a frog or snail?
- EAT a snail or frog leg?
- LIVE with queen or your best friend?
- WATCH TV or Youtube?
- GO 3 UP
- PLAY Basketball or Football?
- EAT Strawberry or blueberry?
- CHOOSE Halloween or Easter?
- CHOOSE Christmas or Birthday?
- EAT Popcorn or candy?
- SKIP TURN
- Sing or dance?
- EAT Vanilla ice cream or Chocolate ice cream?
- PLAY Hide and seek or tag?
- Run or swim
- PET Dog or cat
- SKIPT TURN
- EAT 1 tbsp of butter or 1 tbsp of oil
- RIDE Train or Plane?
- EAT fruit or veggie?
- LIVE in Summer or Winter?
- SWIM in Jelly or Pudding?
- BE strong or fast?