Toilet paper rolls. If my husband would have a say in this, it would go straight to recycling bin.
Not under my supervision. No Toilet Paper Roll goes to Waste in my house. I love them. Seriously.
And here is why:
Animal Craft Ideas With Toilet Paper Rolls
1. You can make Toilet paper roll cheep.
2. We made St. Patrick’s Day craft from toilet paper rolls that actually moves up and down.
3. Or cut out and design cute octopus using toilet paper rolls.
4.Create the most adorable Polar Bear
5. One of the most common crafts with toilet paper rolls is a bunny craft. But we actually made a jumping bunny craft. Check out the beautiful story we added to this bunny craft and made lovely storytelling activity.
6. Make colorful and very pretty butterflies using toilet paper rolls and few extra materials.
7. How about a Cute Owl craft
9. Make 3 Little Pigs craft and a fairy tale storytelling activity.
11. The whole farm animals made from toilet paper rolls.
“What to make with toilet paper rolls?” This one is not much of a craft as just a building activity. It is lots of fun and good motor skills practice.
I hope these Craft ideas with toilet paper rolls inspired you to get crafty with your kiddos. As you see, crafts don’t expensive materials and supplies. It’s all in your house (this case your bathroom).
Remember to let your child lead the craft by providing various different materials on the crafting table and let them choose which ones they will need for that particular craft.
Help a little by giving them a challenge.
You will be surprised on how creative they can be.
Need some more craft ideas with toilet paper rolls? I have collected some incredibly creative ideas on my Pinterest board – Toilet Paper Rolls. Check it out!