I love nature DIY ideas such as autumn crafts for kids. Have you noticed how many possibilities, colors and textures you can explore while being in nature?? Go for a walk and bring some nature goods in the house, because I gathered 15 amazing autumn crafts for kids! Easy, low-prep and relaxing activities for kids that are made by colorful and beautiful autumn goods.
- 1. Stained glass tissue paper leaf sun catchers
- 2. Leaf Puppets
- 3. Leaf Lanterns Tutorial
- 4. Autumn crafts: Leaf Painting
- 5. Broccoli Stamped Fall Tree
- 6. Autumn Leaf Butterflies and Dragonflies
- 7. Paper plate Autumn/Fall leaf wreaths
- 8. Fall leaf chalk pastel art
- 9. Bubble Wrap Autumn Tree Craft
- 10. Autumn crafts: DIY Leaf Bowl
- 11. Leaf crown: easy autumn craft for preschool
- Autumn Inspired Crafts for Kids
- 12. Pinecone Hedgehog Craft
- 13. Gorgeous Accordion Fold Fall Paper Leaf Banner
- 14. Pinecone Crown
- 15. Autumn crafts: Leaf Clay Dish
- Autumn Crafts are a stress reliever
15 Autumn Crafts Ideas
1. Stained glass tissue paper leaf sun catchers
Stained glass tissue paper leaf sun catchers are cheerful and easy to make with card stock and strips of tissue paper.
2. Leaf Puppets
Leaf puppets are such a simple and fun activity for toddlers and preschoolers. Looks fascinating!
3. Leaf Lanterns Tutorial
I think, these leaf lanterns would be a perfect little Thanksgiving craft for kids. Looks so nice, especially in the autumn evenings.
4. Autumn crafts: Leaf Painting
Turn fallen leaves into beautiful works of art. Leaf painting is amazing, isn't it?
5. Broccoli Stamped Fall Tree
If you can't go outside, you can make an awesome craft for fall with just some broccoli, craft paint and some paper! Autumn craft made by your hands.
6. Autumn Leaf Butterflies and Dragonflies
These autumn leaf butterflies and dragonflies are SO COOL and are completely inspired by nature! Nature really provides the bulk of what you’ll need to make this craft.
7. Paper plate Autumn/Fall leaf wreaths
An autumn paper plate leaf wreath is the perfect fall activity or craft to make with your kids whatever their age is. Looks nice!
8. Fall leaf chalk pastel art
This fall leaf chalk pastel art for kids is just gorgeous! The chalk pastels on black paper look like they are glowing and using this simple technique makes this art project perfect for kids of all ages.
9. Bubble Wrap Autumn Tree Craft
The bubble wrap adds a tactile textured element to craft and the handy printable allows children to dive straight in – perfect for short attention spans!
10. Autumn crafts: DIY Leaf Bowl
What says FALL decoration more than a bowl made out of leaves? Here is an amazing DIY Leaf Bowl idea.
11. Leaf crown: easy autumn craft for preschool
Celebrate the season in style with this easy autumn craft for preschool – make a leaf crown!
Autumn Inspired Crafts for Kids
12. Pinecone Hedgehog Craft
Pinecone Hedgehog Craft is such a cute craft! I just love it.
13. Gorgeous Accordion Fold Fall Paper Leaf Banner
Here you will find a gorgeous folded paper leaf banner. Simple to make and looks precious.
14. Pinecone Crown
Kids just love it! When the excitement ends, you can easily make a super colorful holiday pinecone wreath on your door or the wall.
15. Autumn crafts: Leaf Clay Dish
This leaf clay dish is one older kids can make. It would make a beautiful gift. I don't know what to say, it looks just gorgeous.
Autumn Crafts are a stress reliever
It's just amazing how many colors, unique textures we can explore only by walking in the park or in the backyard. It's unique way to explore the nature with widely opened ideas.