If you have been looking for DIY Halloween costumes ideas for kids, you are in the right place! Every year when Halloween is approaching I start to think about Halloween games and easy, low-cost yet creative costumes for my kids. I noticed that it became a bigger challenge when kids got older. That being said, finding the funniest, craziest and the most creative Halloween costumes for my kids is my mission this year.
So here it is, I gathered 25 DIY Halloween costumes for kids that require minimal preparation and won't cost you a dime! I was surprised by moms' imagination! Just like always!
- 1. DIY Peacock Costume Tutu Tutorial
- 2. No Sew Baby Owl Costume
- 3. Snail Costume
- 4, Easy Cardboard Halloween Costume
- 5. DIY Pizza Halloween Costume
- 6. DIY Donut Costume
- 7. DIY Scuba Diver Halloween Costume
- 8. DIY Kids Buzz Lightyear No Sew Halloween Costume
- 9. How To Make Olaf From Frozen Halloween Costume?
- 10. DIY Unicorn Costume Tutorial
- 11. UNO Card Costume
- 12. Last Minute Statue of Liberty Costume
- 13. Easy (and funny ) DIY Costume Ideas
- 14. Amazing DIY Jellyfish Costume
- 15. DIY Youtube Halloween Costume
- 16. DIY Halloween Costume For Kids
- Creative DIY Halloween costumes for kids
- 17. Shimmering Ladybug Halloween Costume
- 18. Easy DIY Cardboard Emoji Costume
- 19. Last Minute “Little Bandit” Costume
- 20. DIY Halloween Octopus Costume
- 21. DIY: Scuba Diver Halloween Costume
- 22. DIY Bubble Bath Hallowen Costume
- 23. Easy Lego Halloween Costume For Kids
- 24. Make a Quick & Easy RAIN CLOUD COSTUME…for all ages!
- 25. Crazy Cat Lady Halloween Costume for kids
25 DIY Halloween costumes for kids
1. DIY Peacock Costume Tutu Tutorial
Really beautiful DIY Peacock costume for kids that require NO SEWING skills! And let's admit, looks super awesome. I think it's a good idea not only for Halloween, but for other themed parties as well.
2. No Sew Baby Owl Costume
Another no sew project that made me smile! A cute costume to your toddler. The best part about this costume is that you can find almost all materials needed at home in your cupboard.
3. Snail Costume
Well, this one is definitely one of my favorite! Creative, minimalist costume for kids. Looks perfect.
4, Easy Cardboard Halloween Costume
This is the LAST MINUTE Halloween costume! This homemade Halloween costume of Peanut Butter and Jelly will take you literally 10 minutes to make. The best part – it will cost you nothing. Yes, you read it correctly - it costs exactly ZERO.
5. DIY Pizza Halloween Costume
Quick, easy and kid-approved Halloween costume. This one is perfect for bonding together while making it!
6. DIY Donut Costume
Wow, amazing! Easy, low-cost and sooo colorful costume for kids! I can already see happy kiddos' eyes wearing this YUMMY costume!
7. DIY Scuba Diver Halloween Costume
Awesome costume made by Daddy Scuba Diver! That looks good enough as do those store bought costumes, great job!
8. DIY Kids Buzz Lightyear No Sew Halloween Costume
Amazingly creative idea and looks so professional! No sew Halloween costume for kids that will amaze everyone. A good tutorial included!
9. How To Make Olaf From Frozen Halloween Costume?
If you have a little one who is STILL talking about OLAF, this costume will make him/her very happy and excited to go trick treating. Moreover, this costume could be a last minute Halloween Costume. It’s so easy and quick to make!
10. DIY Unicorn Costume Tutorial
Colorful, girly and warm (!) unicorn Halloween costume. Sounds exactly what you are looking for? Detailed tutorial included!
11. UNO Card Costume
May your kiddo love UNO card game? What about an UNO card costume? Quick to make and tutorial included!
12. Last Minute Statue of Liberty Costume
Last Minute costume that will show all the American pride. A little bit old fashioned, but made in a cool way. I love it! Check it out here.
13. Easy (and funny ) DIY Costume Ideas
Genius yet simple and inexpensive ideas using stick figures! I think this is a great family Halloween costumes you can try this year.
14. Amazing DIY Jellyfish Costume
This costume is a hit! Morever, it can also be used as home decor during the scary night of Halloween!
15. DIY Youtube Halloween Costume
Do your kids tend to pretend to be a youtube star vlogger (video blogger)? Try this amazing Youtube Halloween costume that turns your kiddos imagination on! This costume will cost you NOTHING. Awesome, doesn't it?
16. DIY Halloween Costume For Kids
Do you remember TIC TAC TOE game? If so, the DIY Tic Tac Toe Halloween Costume make a lot of sense to you. It not only costs nothing to make, it’s also can be used as DIY TOY board. How cool is that?!
Creative DIY Halloween costumes for kids
17. Shimmering Ladybug Halloween Costume
Warm, cute and minimal effort requiring costume. Beautiful ladybug costume!
18. Easy DIY Cardboard Emoji Costume
Make kids smile with cardboard emoji costume! A vivid costume that is super easy to make.
19. Last Minute “Little Bandit” Costume
This little bandit costume for kiddo is hilarious! So simple to make and looks powerful. Good last minute idea!
20. DIY Halloween Octopus Costume
Colorful, giant and sea theme related costume! No sew, easy to make and looks adorable.
21. DIY: Scuba Diver Halloween Costume
Another Scuba Diver Halloween costume for kids that is super easy! Most of the time takes drying process.
22. DIY Bubble Bath Hallowen Costume
Have you ever thought about making a Halloween costume entirely of balloons? Yeah, right, this mom just did it! It's said, it's crazy, until you do it, right?
23. Easy Lego Halloween Costume For Kids
One of the easiest ideas for (10 MINUTES!), but looks so cool and creative! Should I say once again that cardboard + imagination can make miracles??
24. Make a Quick & Easy RAIN CLOUD COSTUME…for all ages!
I loved the idea. It has so many variations to try with! Totally worth some time.
25. Crazy Cat Lady Halloween Costume for kids
Do-it-yourself Halloween costume that can be made during mom&daughter time! Looks super awesome and girly.
I hope you've found some super cool idea for your children! Remember that including kids in the process of costume making can be a really useful and fun activity to do together!
Have fun & scary Halloween!!
Leave a Reply