Looking for super cool DIY piñatas for kids? Well, you are in the right place!
If you have ever seen kids having piñatas on their birthday party, you must remember their happy faces and joy! Piñatas are a big part of kids’ parties. It can turn into an awesome birthday party tradition! You can find piñatas to buy, but if you have a little time to make one by yourself, I strongly suggest your do it yourself!
In the process you can include your kids .So, today I gathered 13 DIY piñatas for kid’s ideas that may inspire you!
- 1.Diy Pull String Unicorn Piñata
- 2. Create A Peppa Pig Piñata
- 3. Abominable Movie Mini Pull-String Piñata
- 4. Small DIY piñatas
- 5. How to Make a Donkey Pinata
- 6. Toilet Paper Roll Pinatas for Cinco de Mayo
- 7. Ollie the Owl Pinata
- 8. DIY: Simple Number Piñata
- 9. Pineapple Piñata Tutorial, the Good, the Bad and the Funny!
- 10. DIY piñatas: Dinosaur Birthday Bash
- 11. DIY piñatas: Make Your Own Summer Piñata
- 12. Firecracker Piñata Diy
- 13. How To Make A Pokeball Pinata
- Simple DIY Piñatas for kids
Diy Piñatas For Kids Tutorials
1.Diy Pull String Unicorn Piñata
This Diy Pull String Unicorn Piñata looks gorgeous. I just love this legendary creature and it’s so fun in piñata form.
2. Create A Peppa Pig Piñata
My niece just loves Peppa Pig character. If your little one feels the same way, you should try to make this Peppa pig Piñata! It’s perfect for a Peppa Pig-themed birthday party!
3. Abominable Movie Mini Pull-String Piñata
This idea shows you that Piñata can be made without any occasion! These mini pull-string Everest piñatas are perfect for an Abominable movie night.
4. Small DIY piñatas
These homemade mini pinatas are an easy craft to make with your kids that are just as much fun to break open as the bigger ones. Made using a few simple materials that are easy to find.
5. How to Make a Donkey Pinata
A rainbow donkey or burro piñata is a traditional element. This one is do-it-yourself version that would also make a lively addition to a birthday party or any event.
6. Toilet Paper Roll Pinatas for Cinco de Mayo
It‘s Frida Kahlo Pinatas!! You can make it using only recycled materials. Plus, it's so easy to make.
7. Ollie the Owl Pinata
This cute Ollie the Owl pinata is sure to have children giggling with delight. Looks so amazing! I think, you can use it as only decoration too.
8. DIY: Simple Number Piñata
This kind of piñata doesn’t include intense cutting or a paper mache mess, so it is a perfect DIY project! Cool tutorial. All you need is a pair of scissors and maybe a paper cutter if you have one.
9. Pineapple Piñata Tutorial, the Good, the Bad and the Funny!
Colorful Pineapple Pinata tutorial how to make it. Good lessons and tips included! Still, looks cool.
10. DIY piñatas: Dinosaur Birthday Bash
11. DIY piñatas: Make Your Own Summer Piñata
Love it! You can make it in a few hours using some tissue and minimal supplies. And the colors are just perfect for summer parties!
12. Firecracker Piñata Diy
This firecracker will be a great centerpiece during children party! Just take a look. Amazing pinata, isn‘t it??
13. How To Make A Pokeball Pinata
Pokemon themed pinata for Pokemon obsessed kids. It turned out amazing!
Simple DIY Piñatas for kids
I hope you found the inspiration here and found piñatas idea that you loved the most! Wish you an awesome kids party!