Looking for mobile projects for kids? Well, you are in the right place. I have mesmerizing ideas for you!
This is something that can be hung in children bedroom, the reading nook or just hang in the backyard or terrace. These mobiles are not only perfect for kids, but also can be used as an amazing decoration. 15 ideas that will inspire you or even make your imagination wild! I am sure that kids will love it.
- 1.Homemade heart mobile
- 2. Weather Mobile Craft for Kids
- 3. DIY Easy, Breezy Cardboard Rainbow Mobile
- 4. Diy Solar System Kids Craft
- 5. Painted Leaf Mobiles
- 6. How to Make a Nature Mobile for Kids
- 7. Nature Collage On Cardboard
- 8. 3-D Art: First Grade Group Project
- 9. Kinetic Cardboard Mobile
- 10. Diy Painted Nature Leaf Mobile
- 11. Mobile Projects For Kids: Butterfly Mobile
- 12. Crescent moon and stars mobile Ramadan craft
- 13. Mobile Projects For Kids: 3-D Bird Mobile Craft
- 14. Making and Decorating Colorful Paper Twirlers with Kids
- 15. How to Make Colorful Paper Twirlers with Kids
- Easy and Simple Mobile Projects for kids
DIY Mobile Projects for kids
1.Homemade heart mobile
This homemade wall hanging is a simple Valentine craft that is easy to make, beautiful, and unique!
2. Weather Mobile Craft for Kids
Here’s a fun craft to add to your collection of weather activities for kids– a homemade weather mobile craft using a small branch.
3. DIY Easy, Breezy Cardboard Rainbow Mobile
This cardboard rainbow mobile is colorful, fun, and always put a smile on people's faces!
4. Diy Solar System Kids Craft
Kids will love helping you make this DIY Solar System. Kids love learning about space. So, the idea of painting all the styrofoam planets will really spark their interest in space.
5. Painted Leaf Mobiles
The good thing about painting dried leaves is that they will never curl up. They will stay flat forever. Perfect idea for mobile craft!
6. How to Make a Nature Mobile for Kids
This nature mobile is the perfect way to create something special! You can hang it and show some of the treasured items you collect in the nature!
7. Nature Collage On Cardboard
Fascinating nature collage on cardboard and other nature-inspired ideas. I love it!
8. 3-D Art: First Grade Group Project
Well, this 3-D Mobile Art looks not so simple and requires time while making it, but after all your kids will be really happy to have it!
9. Kinetic Cardboard Mobile
Kinetic Cardboard Mobile is a surprisingly effective project. It's something that can be made by such simple materials. Amazing, isn't it?
10. Diy Painted Nature Leaf Mobile
Here is a fun and easy project for pretty much any age. Little hands can paint and decorate the garden gatherings like leaves. A big person can tie it all together.
11. Mobile Projects For Kids: Butterfly Mobile
String together some colorful coffee filter butterflies or cupcake liner butterflies to create a lovely nature-inspired mobile.
12. Crescent moon and stars mobile Ramadan craft
Create a beautiful crescent moon and stars mobile with this free printable. It’s the perfect Ramadan craft or as an art project if you’re learning about space.
13. Mobile Projects For Kids: 3-D Bird Mobile Craft
This craft requires pretty good fine motor skills. Younger children will have fun with the painting part of this craft.
14. Making and Decorating Colorful Paper Twirlers with Kids
These colorful paper twirlers are easy to make and mesmerizing to watch! Here is a tutorial for making and decorating your own beautiful paper twirlers using the watercolor resist painting technique.
15. How to Make Colorful Paper Twirlers with Kids
This watercolor resist painting technique makes easy paper twirlers extra fun and extra beautiful!
Easy and Simple Mobile Projects for kids
That’s all it takes! Little effort. No money. Amazing ideas to spend time with your children.