I am guessing that majority (all) of my readers are mothers and this post is no good for you. So stop reading it now, but leave the post page open on your computer/laptop (or your husbands/kids' phone). Hopefully, they will get the message.
This list of mother's Day Breakfast Ideas is for dad and kids to make together. All those recipes/ideas doesn't require chef skills and huge grocery shopping cart.
1. You almost don't need flowers for this Mother's Day breakfast. (I am joking, there will never be enough flower for mothers). DIY Edible bouquet it is! Hoosier Homemade
2. It's a craft and Mother's Day breakfast. It's like a Mother's Day breakfast card. And the best thing is that it is edible. Playtivities
3. Who said you can't set up a mini Mother's Day Breakfast buffet. Mothers will love it! J Daniel 4s Mom
4. One of the most coolest Mother's Day breakfast Ideas. The picture says it all. Katies Crochet Goodies
5. This Mother's Day breakfast idea is very beautiful but it does require extra kitchen tools to shape the flowers. However, I think it is totally worth it. And it could always be a part of mother's day gift. Hungry Happenings
6. This one is probably the most D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S Mothers' Day Breakfast Idea EVER! Well, at least for me. I swear my mouth is drooling right now as I am typing this. Navy Wife Cook
7. Only 4 ingredients. No cooking. Fast. Easy. Healthy. Pretty. Perfect. B-inspired mama
8. I think Smoothie is perfect idea for Mother's Day Breakfast. I would love it. You can mix some of mother's favorite fruit (or follow this mango smoothie recipe). Perfect (and healthy) breakfast to start the day. Food Fun Happiness.
Personally, I love Mother's Day Breakfast. It's one of my favorite parts of this special day. I hope it will go well and if it won't look like in the pictures, don't worry. We care about the effort and extra attention we get that day. We truly do.
Now if only I can make my husband read this post and guess my favorite Mother's Day Breakfast Idea.
Leave a Reply