Toilet paper roll crafts have endless possibilities to be made into awesome DIY toys for kids! I am sure you have seen some super awesome crafts using only few materials to make things real. Have you tried it already? If not, I have awesome news. I gathered 15 super simple yet super cool toilet paper roll crafts ideas for kids to make at home. All of them are really easy to set up and only few materials are needed. I am sure your kids will have hours of crafting fun with these adorable ideas!
- 1. Lorax Toilet Paper Roll Craft For Kids
- 2. Fun And Easy Bracelet Craft For Kids
- 3. DIY Mini Koinobori – Japanese Flying Carp DIY
- 4. Cardboard Tea Cups
- 5. How To Make Toilet Roll Ninjas - frugal fun for kids
- 6. Toilet Roll Spring Flower
- 7. Snowman Windsock Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- 8.Ghost Windsock Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- 9. Cortina ˜ Recycled Toilet Roll Curtain
- 10. Cardboard Rolls Transformed Into Halloween Favor Boxes
- 11. Frankestein Craft
- 12. Toilet Paper Roll Craft: Biplane Airplanes
- 13. Toilet Roll Rocket
- 14. Toilet Paper Roll Camel Craft – Navity Scene
- 15. Exploring Sound: Making A Kazoo
- Why you shouldn‘t Recycle Cardboard Tubes
15 Toilet Paper Roll Crafts Ideas For Kids
Cardboard bracelet crafts, super cute cardboard tea cups, DIY spring flowers, air crafts and even more super fun ideas for kids are here! Let‘s start exploring.
1. Lorax Toilet Paper Roll Craft For Kids
Adorable and very creative Lorax toilet paper roll craft for kids ! Fun to do for a kids party or just to have a couple of laughs. Love it!
2. Fun And Easy Bracelet Craft For Kids
These duct tape bracelets are a great craft for kids who like creating with cardboard rolls and wearing homemade jewelry. They’re fun and easy to make and wear.
3. DIY Mini Koinobori – Japanese Flying Carp DIY
Such a beautiful and creative project for kids! I had no clue about this Japanese celebration, but it sounds fun! and I love these flying carps, I bet the kids would like it as well.
4. Cardboard Tea Cups
Amazing idea to make a cardboard tea cups for kids. This blog post is in a different language, but everything looks quite clear. It looks awesome and pretty cool visual tutorial is included!
5. How To Make Toilet Roll Ninjas - frugal fun for kids
It's so quick and easy to make these toilet roll ninjas with children mad sensei skills are a perfect after school, weekend or playdate craft for boys and girls.
6. Toilet Roll Spring Flower
An easy flower for your kids to color! Very cool idea, I have never seen something made like this!
7. Snowman Windsock Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Take recycled toilet paper roll crafts to a whole new level with this amazing Snowman Windsock Toilet Paper Roll Craft. It‘s super cute!
8.Ghost Windsock Toilet Paper Roll Craft
This project is great for kids as young as preschoolers and kindergarteners as well as older kids as it’s both fun and easy.
9. Cortina ˜ Recycled Toilet Roll Curtain
How creative! Just take a look into this amazing recycled toilet roll curtain. It can be perfect for kids room decoration by adding some colors.
10. Cardboard Rolls Transformed Into Halloween Favor Boxes
The only thing I can say is just WOW! I can’t tell that those were basically toilet paper rolls. I love this idea.
11. Frankestein Craft
What I love about this Frankenstein craft is that when you are done this Frankenstein craft can stand all on his own. Looks super fun!
12. Toilet Paper Roll Craft: Biplane Airplanes
If you have a kid at home who loves all types of airplanes, this biplane airplanes craft is a must to try! I am sure that your kid will play with it for hours.
13. Toilet Roll Rocket
A cool rocket out of toilet rolls. Simple and awesome tutorial included. I am sure you are going to make a toy that your kids adore!
14. Toilet Paper Roll Camel Craft – Navity Scene
Toilet Paper Roll Camel Craft – Navity Scene is just adorable.This one should be definitely on yours craft list.
15. Exploring Sound: Making A Kazoo
A homemade kazoo from a cardboard tube is a really fun STEM / STEAM activity for kids of all ages. This would be great with an anatomy unit on the ear and the senses
Why you shouldn‘t Recycle Cardboard Tubes
So, next time you’re about to recycle those cardboard tubes, open this post to remind you how many awesome crafts can be made. Using the cardboard toilet paper rolls would definitely turn your kids' (and yours!) imagination on. I am sure you‘ll be impressed by how simple is to make these crafts and how much joy your kids will have making it.