Looking for amazing, heart-melting DIY gifts for Teachers Appreciation day? Well, you are in the right place.
It's a great opportunity to THANK once more for teachers for their honest and hard work. They do the best in order to help our children to grow and learn. So, today I want to share some 11 DIY gifts for teachers that look amazing and will bring some joy for the celebration day!
- 11 DIY Gifts For Teachers
- 1.Photo Gift Card Holder (and thank you booklet for teachers)
- 2. Gift Card Bouquet for the Teacher
- 3. Flowers Gift Card Bouquet For Teachers
- 4. DIY Painted Planter Teacher Appreciation Gift with Printable Card
- 5. A Big Hug Card Craft for Kids
- 6. DIY Teacher Appreciation Gift: Superhero Candy Bar Printable
- 7. Free Printable Teacher Appreciation Gift Card Holder - Pencil
- 8. Hand Print Teacher Appreciation Cards
- 9. Easy Pop Up Butterfly Card
- 10. DIY Gifts for Teachers: Butterfly Template
- 11. Paper heart people
- Simple and Cheap Gifts For Teachers
11 DIY Gifts For Teachers
1.Photo Gift Card Holder (and thank you booklet for teachers)
Here you will find an amazing idea! The author's word says the same things I thought of: "As a former school teacher myself, I know that gift cards and handwritten notes of thanks are usually appreciated much more than yet another coffee mug or scented body lotion.".
2. Gift Card Bouquet for the Teacher
If you have time, this is a really great gift idea that is SURE to be a winner with your Happy Buddy’s teacher.
3. Flowers Gift Card Bouquet For Teachers
An amazing gift idea to do for teachers!
4. DIY Painted Planter Teacher Appreciation Gift with Printable Card
Handmade Gifts from the heart are always a great idea. It’s nice to show someone how much they mean to you with a gift that you’ve poured your heart and soul into.
5. A Big Hug Card Craft for Kids
The simple, cute, meaningful idea to do for kids. It is better than a store-bought card in my book.
6. DIY Teacher Appreciation Gift: Superhero Candy Bar Printable
This mom created a fun superhero candy bar DIY Teacher Appreciation Gift that kids can help take a part in creating for their teachers. Free printable of the superhero face and gift tag to make the project are included in the blog post.
7. Free Printable Teacher Appreciation Gift Card Holder - Pencil
You can’t really wrap gift cards, but that doesn’t mean you can’t offer them in a fun and cute way! Gift cards make a great and easy gift for teachers.
8. Hand Print Teacher Appreciation Cards
These homemade teacher appreciation cards are sure to make your child’s teacher smile.
9. Easy Pop Up Butterfly Card
Have more fun with this super-duper easy Pop-Up Butterfly Card! Seriously, one of the easiest pop-up cards to make with kids and super pretty too!
10. DIY Gifts for Teachers: Butterfly Template
Make this beautiful butterfly craft. This simple butterfly craft is easy for kids to make and will look gorgeous.
11. Paper heart people
These paper heart people are a fun craft idea for kids. Make one for yourself or give one to somebody special!
Simple and Cheap Gifts For Teachers
That's it! All amazing, simple yet cheap gifts to give to your children's teachers during Teacher Appreciation day. I hope you felt inspired and found something useful!