I love summer crafts for kids. There are so many beautiful and simple ideas that it’s hard to decide which one to pick. Lobsters, Flip flops, Ocean or sand Slimes, Seashells, Jellyfishes are popping up everywhere!
Last time I gathered some awesome and fun summer obstacle courses for kids. And now, inspired by so many creative moms I have decided to collect 23 best summer craft ideas for kids. I realized, that they all are super easy to make and you can create it using pretty much anything! How cool is that? Summer is here and so the inspiration. Start exploring summer crafts for kids idea land.
23 Amazing Summer Crafts For Kids
1. Summer crafts for kids: Cotton Swab Flower Painting
In this cotton swab flower painting, the cotton swabs are dipped in paint and printed onto the card. These little print marks make up the petals of your lilac flower. The beautiful painting you get at the end could be used to make a gift for someone special
2. Popsicle Stick Handprint Lobster – Kid Craft
Not only is this a fun way to use some popsicle sticks for a summer themed activity BUT it’s also a pretty creative way to incooperate those sweet little handprints of your little crafter into a great craft.
3. Summer crafts for kids: Footprint Flip Flops
It’s footprint artwork that’s perfect for the season Make this Summer Kids Craft with Footprint Flip Flops for a wonderful child keepsake.
4. How to Make Fantasy Mermaid Eggs
If your children have a fascination with mermaids, they might just like making this mermaid egg craft!
5. How to Make Clear Blue Slime that Looks Like an Ocean
What about an idea to make an ocean slime to celebrate summer, warmer weather, and fun?
6. How To Make A Super Cute Seashell Turtle
Grab some seashells, paint and glue and make this adorable seashell turtle. It’ll be fun for the kids and even better, will keep you from having to hear “I’m bored”!
7. Paper Plate Scuba Mask Craft For Kids
This scuba mask is a quick and easy idea that your kids can then use for dress-up and imaginative play as well so the fun continues on.
8. Sand Art Bottles With Diy Dyed Sand From The Beach
If you use sand from the beach and recycled bottles these sand art bottles will be completely cost-free!
9. Seashell Necklace – an easy clay jewelry craft!
Here you can find few styles of seashell necklace varying the colors, textures, shells and string. They all look amazing!
10. Pretend Play Felt Popsicle Craft
Fascinating summer themed Felt popsicle craft tutorial that is fun! Not only calorie free and fun for all ages BUT it’s also super simple!
11. Easy Starfish Craft for Kids with Free Printable Template
Print out this free starfish template and invite your child to create a beautiful starfish craft.
12. How to Dye Sand at the Beach
Check out how to dye sand and make colorful sand castles at the beach. Have you ever thought of that?? Amazing, doesn‘t it?
13. Paper Plate Jellyfish Craft For Kids
This paper plate jellyfish craft is a great summer craft to make! Preschoolers and older kids will enjoy creating it and learning about these cute ocean animals.
14. Easy Sponge Puppet for Under the Sea Preschool Theme
Puppets made with sponges are realy fun! This little fish craft is easy for kids to make and supports fine motor and sensory play.
Summer Crafts For Kids Inspired By Beach
15. Summer crafts for kids: Easy Marbled Seashell Art For Kids
This seashell art is so addicting and mesmerizing! The colors turned out beautifully and the patterns were so cool.
16. Sand Clay Recipe And Handprint Keepsakes
Make some handprint keepsakes using this simple, homemade sand clay recipe. Add shells and treasures collected on beach visits too!
17. Bubble Wrap Starfish Craft
Some mixed materials like bubble wrap with paint and kids are going to have a great time. These Bubble Wrap Starfish are sure to be a hit!
18. Summer crafts for kids: Ocean in a Bottle with 3 Simple Ingredients
Make an ocean in a bottle with 3 easy ingredients. One of the fastest and easiest-ever science activities for preschoolers.
19. Salt Dough Starfish Kids Craft
A fun starfish craft that is perfect for all kids, whether you live near the beach or not.
20. Paper & Thumbprint Palm Tree
Thumbprint Palm Tree kid craft idea with the free palm tree printable!
21. Summer crafts for kids: Super Simple Beach Sand Slime Recipe
Bring some beach fun home with this super simple beach sand slime recipe kids of all ages will LOVE!
22. Moving Paper Plate Porthole Craft
Children will LOVE this moving Paper Plate Porthole Craft. It brings so much fun for kids. Peep through the porthole to see pirates and mermaids bobbing around on the sea.
23. Paper Plate Beach Ball Craft
Have you tried beach ball craft? I think this idea is cool and simple, kids will love it.
Summer Crafts For Kids To Explore The Season
How cute are these beach craft ideas?? I am sure that’ll keep the kids entertained. Grab your favorite one and start enjoying and celebrating the summer!