This awesome FORT was built for the whole family. It was such a fun and cozy activity that kids want to have it over and over again. And now, when the time has come to stay at home, this epic fort could be a real treasure that bring a lot of joy to your family as well. Just imagine cozy evening, colorful fort with built-in TV, super delicious popcorns and a movie for the whole family. Sounds perfect, doesn’t it?
The best part of it is that that all the materials you already have at home. There is no doubt! So, follow instructions and boost it with your family members imagination.
How to Build Epic Fort with built-in TV
Materials needed :
- Bed Sheets
- Cloth Pins
- Popcorn! (here you will find super awesome popcorn Tops recipes)
The tutorial video how to build this Epic fort with built-in TV you will find below:
Epic Fort building instructions:
- Once you have gathered all the materials, make sure your living-room (or other TV space or wherever you are planning to build it) is clear and there is enough space to build a fort.
- Put two sticks in the couch corners (if your couch is a bit different, try to put two chairs by the couch and attach the sticks to them).
- Then tie the ropes that will connect all the corners. It should make the frame of the fort.
- When you have the frame, hang the sheets on every side of the frame. In other words saying, just make the walls. Use cloth pins to make it easier.
- Now it’s time to Hang up the lights.
- Put the pillows inside the fort.
Voila! Epic fort is done. Super simple yet fascinating, doesn’t it?
7 Things To Do In The Fort As A Family
- Watch a movie. Here you will find some cool movie recommendations for fun family time.
- Do some crafts inside! For example, here are 15 super simple yet super cool toilet paper roll crafts ideas. All of them are really easy to set up and only few materials are needed. I am sure your kids will have hours of crafting fun with these adorable ideas!
- Play some fun family games! Shout it! is a perfect family game that will have everybody play all night long. It's Fast, Fun, Easy to Play and even Educational.
- Accept the STEM challenges! Divide into two teams and have some competitional and fun time in the fort.
- Story telling! Encourage child’s imagination and boost creative thinking by making this story telling activity with rocks.
- Writing. If you have teens in your family, a fort could be a perfect place for everyone to concentrate and write something interesting. Here are some journal prompts that could inspire you. You can share the thoughts with each other and discuss some topics that matter. Cozy and calm environment would help to create more relaxing atmosphere.
- Reading. Actually, the fort is the perfect place for reading (of course you need to ensure the proper light). Here you will find some awesome reading activities for the whole family.
Let‘s make a quarantine unforgettable to your family in a fun way. These moments with family are priceless!