When it comes to summer snacks I always look for easy, healthy, quick, fun and refreshing recipes. One of the latest discoveries in our house has been these frozen yogurt granola bites or, like my kids like to call, frozen chips. They are really easy to make and so refreshing during hot summer days.
How to make frozen yogurt granola bites
You will need:
- you favorite granola. We used our homemade one that had dried cranberries and some sun flower seeds.
- Yogurt of your favorite flavor. We used Yoplait. You can find Yoplait yogurt at all Walmart stores in these flavors: Original, Light, Greek, Gogurt®
1. Mix 1 cup of granola with 1 cup of Yoplait yogurt.
2. Simply scoop the yogurt and granola mixture over to the tray. We aimed for thin sticks.
3. Place the tray in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
4. After you take these yogurt granola bites out of the freezer, gently peel them off the tray using knife. They should pop up pretty easy. We broke the bigger pieces in half for easier eating.
Be warned. They won’t last long in room temperature. But that isn’t a problem in our house. They are snapped by little hands before they get a chance to melt.
It’s a perfect summer day afternoon snack for busy busy kids.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Yoplait®. The opinions and text are all mine.