Here are 17 healthy recipes for kids to make!
I know that cooking is not the most exciting and easiest task for a busy mom. So, to have easy and kid-friendly recipes at your fingertips would be a real treasure. That's why today I want to share 17 healthy recipes for kids. Almost all of them are quick and easy to make, they look very delicious and most importantly, they will be perfect for the whole family. Some kid-friendly pancakes, healthy pizzas recipes, chicken meals and a few desserts that will make full tummies and kids happy.
- 1. Pizza Stuffed Zucchini
- 2. Donut Apples
- 3. Bircher muesli with apple & banana
- 4. Weaning recipe: Chicken meatballs
- 5. Caramelised onion & goat's cheese pizza
- 6. Homemade Nachos Recipe: Easy Family Dinner Idea
- 7. Healthy Stuffed Sweet Potato Toppings
- 8. Yummy Honey Chicken Kabobs
- 9. Chicken Fingers and Green Beans with Tahini Sauce
- 10. Easy Crustless Spinach Mini Quiche Recipe
- 11. 3-Ingredient Healthy Banana Pancakes
- 12. Easy and healthy recipes for kids: Yummy Carrot Pancakes
- 13. Probably One Of The Best Quick Chicken Recipes (cooked in 1 pot)
- 14. Easy Lentil Soup Recipe For Crock Pot
- Sweet and Healthy Recipes For Kids
- 15. Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- 16. Clean Eating Granola Bars
- 17. Awesome and healthy recipes for kids: Frozen Yogurt Granola Bites
- Healthy recipes for kids = healthy recipes for a family?
Healthy Recipes for Kids To Make
1. Pizza Stuffed Zucchini
Pizza stuffed zucchini recipe sounds interesting, huh? Zucchini will look less gross to your kids when it's a pizza. What a fun way to eat vegetables!
2. Donut Apples
These donut apples look so yummy that I am sure your kids will be excited to try it!
3. Bircher muesli with apple & banana
Soaking oats and seeds overnight is a treasure for me. It takes only a few minutes to make and in the morning you have delicious, healthy and kid-friendly recipe. Perfect choice for the family!
4. Weaning recipe: Chicken meatballs
Kids love chicken balls, so this recipe looks delicious! I am not sure about the broccoli (there are some kids who just hate it). So, try to use veggies that your kid loves!
5. Caramelised onion & goat's cheese pizza
I know it may sound crazy, but caramelized onions is actually very tasty! Pizzas made with onions can surprise everyone in the family! Try this caramelized onion & goats cheese pizza. I am sure, you won’t regret it.
6. Homemade Nachos Recipe: Easy Family Dinner Idea
Awesome nachos recipe for family dinner!
7. Healthy Stuffed Sweet Potato Toppings
These sweet potato toppings can turn into a very healthy yet delicious meal for dinner or lunch! Kids love building a potato with toppings of their choice.
8. Yummy Honey Chicken Kabobs
This is a very tasty and versatile recipe! I am sure your kids will love this.
9. Chicken Fingers and Green Beans with Tahini Sauce
Chicken fingers recipe that is perfect for the whole family. Take advantage and make this a fun family twist!
10. Easy Crustless Spinach Mini Quiche Recipe
This recipe is a hit! Perfect idea for finger food toddlers. It's full of veggies! Delicious looking yet healthy meal for your little ones.
11. 3-Ingredient Healthy Banana Pancakes
I love banana pancakes. It's sweet, but quite healthy and already kid-approved. This 3-ingredient recipe looks like one I need to try!
12. Easy and healthy recipes for kids: Yummy Carrot Pancakes
Carrot Pancakes turned out fantastic! It only takes one bowl to make it. You can whip the batter and then cook the pancakes in 20 minutes total. They could easily be served as lunch (or even dinner, if you are in our house).
13. Probably One Of The Best Quick Chicken Recipes (cooked in 1 pot)
If you are looking for some healthy and quick chicken recipes stick along, this might just change your life!
14. Easy Lentil Soup Recipe For Crock Pot
This is a Turkish lentil soup recipe. It's literally the easiest recipe, yet so nutritious and it tastes fantastic!
Sweet and Healthy Recipes For Kids
15. Chocolate Avocado Pudding
Super yummy recipe for your sweet tooth! It's a chocolate avocado pudding! I can ensure you that it disappears within minutes. It's perfect for the whole family. So delicious!
16. Clean Eating Granola Bars
Granola bars are perfect choice for kids to put in a lunch box or just have as healthy snack during the day. Simple to make and very delicious, isn't that awesome?
17. Awesome and healthy recipes for kids: Frozen Yogurt Granola Bites
One of the latest discoveries in our house has been these frozen yogurt granola bites or, like my kids like to call, frozen chips. They are really easy to make and very refreshing!
Healthy recipes for kids = healthy recipes for a family?
Choose your favorite healthy recipes for kids and make them happy. When I started collecting all these recipes, I felt hooked to make more healthy meals for my family. It's not so hard as I thought!