Here are 13 yummy frozen treats for kids to make!
When it comes to summer snacks I always look for easy, healthy, quick, fun and refreshing recipes. One of the latest discoveries in our house have been these frozen treats for kids that are super easy to make and mostly really healthy! Kid friendly Popsicles, yogurt trail mix bars, simple homemade ice creams, fruit creams and even more!
Find your best summer frozen treats for kids that will make them healthy and happy!
- 1.Healthy Banana Pops (with chocolate and avocado)
- 2. Healthy Funfetti Popsicles for Kids + Toddler
- 3. Frozen Yogurt Trail Mix Bars
- 4. Frozen Watermelon Popsicles
- 5. Frozen Yogurt Fruit Bark Recipe
- 6. Healthy Frozen Yogurt Covered Blueberries
- 7. Peanut Butter Frozen Yogurt Bites
- 8. Frozen Treats For Kids: Three Ingredient Raspberry Peach Nice Cream
- 9. Healthy Sour Candy Frozen Grapes
- 10. Crowd Pleasing Frozen Cool Whip Sandwich Dessert
- 11. Healthy Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Frozen Yogurt
- 12. One Ingredient Ice cream
- 13. Frozen Treats For Kids: Yogurt Granola Bites
- Frozen Treats For Kids To Enjoy the Summer
13 Frozen Treats Recipes For Kids
1.Healthy Banana Pops (with chocolate and avocado)
These Banana Pops is a fun summer treat or cool way to use up ripe bananas whenever you find yourself with too many. Super easy and delicious!
2. Healthy Funfetti Popsicles for Kids + Toddler
These Healthy Funfetti Popsicles for Kids + Toddler are a perfect frozen treat on a hot summer day. Made with greek yogurt, honey and dye-free sprinkles, these protein-filled popsicles can be served for breakfast, a cold snack or a deliciously frozen dessert.
3. Frozen Yogurt Trail Mix Bars
Enter these delicious frozen yogurt trail mix bars – packed with fruit, grains, & nuts.
4. Frozen Watermelon Popsicles
Watermelon is one of the few fruits that screams summer. This recipe is not only refreshing and delicious, it’s the perfect addition to backyard barbeques!
5. Frozen Yogurt Fruit Bark Recipe
You’re going to love Mini Chef Mondays Frozen Fruit Yogurt Bark! Super simple, healthy and colorful! Kids will love it.
6. Healthy Frozen Yogurt Covered Blueberries
What about healthy frozen yogurt covered blueberries? Perfect healthy snack during hot summer day, isn't it?
7. Peanut Butter Frozen Yogurt Bites
Peanut butter frozen yogurt bites are a healthy treat and a sure hit with kids of all ages—even adults!
8. Frozen Treats For Kids: Three Ingredient Raspberry Peach Nice Cream
This recipe is easy to make. Gluten free and vegan, it takes frozen bananas, raspberries, and peaches, and blends them up into a creamy frozen dessert.
9. Healthy Sour Candy Frozen Grapes
The best part about this recipe is that it's 100% KID friendly. And kids just LOVE it!
10. Crowd Pleasing Frozen Cool Whip Sandwich Dessert
This simple twist on an easy ice cream sandwich recipe requires just 3 ingredients and takes minutes to pull together. Super yummy!
11. Healthy Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Frozen Yogurt
No need to feel guilty about eating a big bowl of this Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Healthy Frozen Yogurt!
12. One Ingredient Ice cream
Bananas! That’s it. Well that, a food processor and a touch of patience ? Amazing, simple and super delicious recipe.
13. Frozen Treats For Kids: Yogurt Granola Bites
One of the latest discoveries in our house has been these frozen yogurt granola bites or, like my kids like to call, frozen chips. They are really easy to make and so refreshing during hot summer days.
Frozen Treats For Kids To Enjoy the Summer
Be warned. They won’t last long in room temperature! But I am sure they will be snapped by little hands before they get a chance to melt.
It’s a perfect summer day snacks for busy kids!