I know that cooking is not the most exciting task in the morning. So, to have easy and kid-friendly recipes at your fingertips would be a real treasure. That’s why today I want to share 15 breakfast recipes for kids. Almost all of them are quick and easy to make, they look very delicious and most importantly, they will be perfect for the whole family. Some kid-friendly pancakes, smoothies, muffins and breads that will make full tummies and kids happy.
- 1. Raspberry Almond Chia Smoothie
- 2. Greek Yoghurt And Fruit Salad
- 3. Healthy Apple Pie Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- 4. Healthy Banana Oat Muffins (3 Ingredients)
- 5. Breakfast Recipes for Kids: The Best Healthy Banana Bread
- 6. Breakfast Recipes for Kids: Healthy Egg Muffin Recipe
- 7. Blueberry Oatmeal Pancakes
- 8. Healthy Homemade Granola Recipe
- 9. Breakfast Recipes for Kids: Surprisingly Yummy Carrot Pancakes
- 10. Pear and Zucchini Bread, low sugar, dairy free!
- 11. Blueberry Zucchini Cream Cheese Muffins
- 12. Bacon And Egg Avocado Bake
- 13. Breakfast Recipes for Kids: Banana Oatmeal Waffles
- 14. Hidden Veggie Spinach Banana Pancakes for Toddlers
- 15. Healthy Overnight Oats Recipes
- Healthy Breakfast For Kids = Perfect Start of The Day
15 Breakfast Recipes for Kids
1. Raspberry Almond Chia Smoothie
This delicious Raspberry Almond Chia Smoothie is not only pretty, it's loaded with protein, antioxidants and packed with flavor!
2. Greek Yoghurt And Fruit Salad
Cool fruit salad recipe! Nice light snack or full of vitamins breakfast for kids.
3. Healthy Apple Pie Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
An easy recipe for chewy oatmeal cookies with the same flavors as apple pie! Sweet fruit, cozy spices & no refined flour or sugar!
4. Healthy Banana Oat Muffins (3 Ingredients)
This simple banana oat muffin recipe is a super fun and easy on-the-go breakfast idea for the family. They are especially ideal for kids!
5. Breakfast Recipes for Kids: The Best Healthy Banana Bread
This banana bread full of healthy whole grains, refined sugar free and delicious to boot.
6. Breakfast Recipes for Kids: Healthy Egg Muffin Recipe
This egg muffin recipe looks just amazing. It's said that the eggs and milk give it a soft, creamy texture, and the vegetables provide the perfect savory taste. I am sure, kids will love it!
7. Blueberry Oatmeal Pancakes
Whip up a batch of these wholesome Blueberry Oatmeal Pancakes for family breakfast. These are quick and easy to pull together, and a huge hit with the kids!
8. Healthy Homemade Granola Recipe
This homemade granola is a simple storecupboard recipe. Moreover, you can try it with the ingredients or spices your family likes the most.
9. Breakfast Recipes for Kids: Surprisingly Yummy Carrot Pancakes
I got inspired to make Carrot Pancakes. Surprisingly, they turned out fantastic and now it will be a go-to pancakes recipe in our family.
10. Pear and Zucchini Bread, low sugar, dairy free!
This pear and zucchini bread freezes really well in slices. It’s also super low in sugar and really yummy!
11. Blueberry Zucchini Cream Cheese Muffins
These moist and flavorful Blueberry Zucchini Cream Cheese Muffins are a perfectly tasty way to use up that garden zucchini...
12. Bacon And Egg Avocado Bake
This recipe is surprisingly easy, and very quick to throw together. Very healthy, very yummy (and very pretty) breakfast!
13. Breakfast Recipes for Kids: Banana Oatmeal Waffles
These Banana Oatmeal Waffles are a recipe that you can make when you crave waffles, but want something on the healthy side!
14. Hidden Veggie Spinach Banana Pancakes for Toddlers
These hidden veggie spinach banana pancakes are a tasty and healthy breakfast option for toddlers. With spinach and bananas, these pancakes are naturally sweet and loaded with nutrients.
15. Healthy Overnight Oats Recipes
Overnight oats are exactly what the name implies: simple raw rolled oats soaked overnight. These recipes are so cool. Have you ever thought of that before??
Healthy Breakfast For Kids = Perfect Start of The Day
When I started collecting all these recipes, I felt hooked to make more healthy meals for my family. It’s not so hard as I thought! Choose your favorite breakfast recipes for kids and make their start of the day full of energy.