If you are looking for simple yet fun activities, you should give a try to sticky wall activities for kids!
There are days when you have neither the time nor the inspiration to prepare special activities for your kids. In moments like this you can’t think of any activities, which will keep your children busy at least for a few minutes . In such situations, sticky wall activities will help you A LOT! So, save these 12 easy and low-prep sticky wall activities for kids so you can prepare them in moments like no later than NOW.
- Sticky Wall Activities that keep Kids Busy
- 1.Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Sticky Wall Activity (Alphabet Awareness for Toddlers!)
- 2. Sticky Sheep Farm Activity For Preschool And Free Printable
- 3. Spring Contact Paper Toddler and Kids Activity
- 4. Sticky Rainbow Wall
- 5. Outside Sticky Wall
- 6. Counting Feathers Sticky Wall
- 7. Shape Wall
- 8. Flower Garden Wall
- 9. Sticky Wall Yarn Sensory Activity For Babies And Toddlers
- 10. Sticky Mural for Toddlers
- 11. Rain Storm Sticky Wall Activity For Toddlers
- 12. Sticky Wall Activity Fun
- Save These Fun Sticky Wall Activities For Kids
Sticky Wall Activities that keep Kids Busy
1.Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Sticky Wall Activity (Alphabet Awareness for Toddlers!)
This activity is a hit! It includes reading and alphabet awareness for toddlers. If you are busy, just let your children explore everything by himself. Also, you can improve this sticky wall activity by reading!
2. Sticky Sheep Farm Activity For Preschool And Free Printable
The learning benefits of this activity are awesome. For example, children explores different textures, they naturally work on fine motor development as well as counting.
3. Spring Contact Paper Toddler and Kids Activity
There are literally so many fun ideas you can try with contact paper. Here you will find a fun, spring themed activity.
4. Sticky Rainbow Wall
This little rainbow activity is just amazing! It’s perfect idea for a rainy day that will cheer everybody up.
5. Outside Sticky Wall
Outdoor activities are the best and this outside sticky wall is perfect choice for a sunny weekend.
6. Counting Feathers Sticky Wall
This preschool math activity is a fun way to play and learn with feathers. The sticky wall makes it even more engaging for preschoolers.
7. Shape Wall
This simple shape-matching activity is perfect for quick learning. You will be amazed how much fun kids have with it! Easy and awesome idea.
8. Flower Garden Wall
Kids approved activity that has no mess at all! How exciting is that? This flower garden sticky wall is great for toddlers and younger kids. Older kids will enjoy the chance to make something pretty with a different kind of canvas.
9. Sticky Wall Yarn Sensory Activity For Babies And Toddlers
I think, this toddler sensory activity brings about many hours of fun and learning to your home!
10. Sticky Mural for Toddlers
Sticky mural for toddlers is super cute and something that your child can do over and over again. Only simple materials needed. I think, everything you need you will find in cupboards.
11. Rain Storm Sticky Wall Activity For Toddlers
An indoor toddler activity to “make it rain” is the perfect storm to stir up with the toddlers and learn about weather!
12. Sticky Wall Activity Fun
If you’ve never thought that sticky wall activities can be so much fun for kids, this mom has a real proof that it can be!
Save These Fun Sticky Wall Activities For Kids
That’s all it takes! Pick few things (or one) from the list and simply make your kids busy by letting their creativity and imagination go wild.