Are you looking for easy and fun Easter Craft for toddlers? I got one for you. Actually, this craft is perfect when you have a preschooler and a toddler.
Here, in my house, if my toddler is in “artsy and crafsty” mood it’s mostly done by FINGER PAINTING (check out our famous Christmas Tree finger-painted). On good days (like today) it’s a planned and prepared activity and on not-so-good-days – my living room walls are were finger painting is happening. Ouch…
Easter Crafts for Toddlers
Finger painting huge Easter Eggs:
You will need:
- washable finger paint
- white poster paper or cardboard
The rest is in the video:
Few extra tips to turn this Easter craft for toddlers into success:
- We did this craft outside to make the cleanup easier.
- keep an old wet-shirt, in case kids want to wipe their hands off.
- make sure to use washable paint to avoid total clothes destruction.
- involve an older sibling. This activity is perfect for different age kids.
- be cool and calm. Don’t stress over a lot of paint on your toddler’s body. (it’s part of toddler’s art)