Dyeing Easter eggs with kids (or even by yourself) can a be a challenging task. There are so many how to dye Easter eggs tutorials, different dyes and complicated kits that are overwhelming. Last year we tried to dye eggs with crayons (which was cool actually), so this year I was searching for something new. We love everything simple, here at PLAYTIVITIES, so I searched and found the coolest ways to dye Easter eggs. You will find Easter egg hacks with shaving cream, free printables, naturally dyed eggs or how to decorate eggs without touching them! Almost all of them are kid friendly and are really fun! No matter how old are your kids (toddlers or teenagers), I am sure you’ll find the best idea to your family!
What is worth to mention is that if you had an accident and you cracked the eggs, you don’t need to worry or hurry to buy new ones. My advice – don’t throw away your slightly cracked eggs. Not yet! First of all, look at what you can make out of them – kimberlycun!
How To Dye Easter Eggs with Kids
- Chalkboard eggs! Because it’s so much easier this way. Kids will love decorating these! Find more details at oleanderandpalm
- Not interested in dyeing eggs with your kids? Here is a genius solution for it, especially if you have some Lego fans in the house. Find free printable at itsalwaysautumn
- Eggs dyed naturally CAN be beautiful! That’s how I grow up dyeing our eggs with my mother bigsislilsis
- Easter egg sculptures is another great way to use those decorated eggs for a Easter home design. via mrprintables
- Dye eggs with rubber-bands? momtastic
- Washi tape eggs via lovelyindeed
- EGG PEOPLE Making characters with decorated eggs can be a fun Easter table decoration and a game for kids. via mrprintables
How To Dye Easter Eggs without touching
- Use whisks! This was AHA! moment for me. You can find more tips on dyeing eggs with kids at innerchildfun
- Easy tricks how to blow out eggs and how kids can color them without touching (and crushing). Find it at tinkerlab
How to dye Easter eggs with COOL AID and …. ties
- Dip them in Cool Aid. Further instructions at totallythebomb
- TIE-DYED! YES! You CAN dye the most beautiful eggs with an old tie! Find all the details at ourbestbites
How To Dye Easter Eggs with shaving cream
- You can dye Easter eggs with shaving cream? What? See it here yourself – katiescrochetgoodies
- See how your can personalize each egg so there is no confusion whose egg is it. You know what I am talking about if you are a parent… via realsimple
I hope you found your favorite tutorial and learned how to dye Easter eggs so you can show your kids and to it together.
Did I miss your favorite way to dye Easter eggs?
Share your secrets in the comments below
- Easter Crafts for Toddlers
- 15 Awesome Easter Family Gathering games
- Quick Set up Easter Family Games
- DIY Surprise Easter Eggs That Will Stand Out In The Neighborhood