Today I want to share 10 exercises with kids.
I know it may sound tricky to start exercising when you have children around you (and A LOT of house tasks as well). But we all know, that exercising is very important. Exercising may not be the same it was before you had kids. However, there are a lot of new ways of doing workouts with kids in order to keep yourself fit and healthy. The good thing is that it also can be really fun! Seeking to inspire you to take care of yourself, I gathered 10 exercises with kids you can do at home or outdoors.
- Benefits of Exercising with kids
- 1. Quick And Easy Mommy And Me Workout
- 2. How To Yoga With A Four Year Old
- 3. Family Fitness Challenges: How to Have Fun and Get Fit!
- 4. 16-minute mommy + me workout
- 5. 8 Fantastic Exercises to Do With Your Toddler
- 6. 15 Simple Exercises For Kids To Do At Home
- 7. 11 Fun Exercise Routines for Kids That Hate Fitness
- 8. Exercises with kids: The Workout Kids of all Ages Will Love!
- 9. 5 Easy Ways to Stay Fit for SAHMs
- 10. 12 Minute Lower Body and Ab Home Workout
- Why you need to do exercises with kids
Benefits of Exercising with kids
Remember, that physical activities are the main thing that help you boost the immune system, it prevents you from a lot of health issues and it helps to keep emotional balance! Exercises with kids can become an awesome daily routine. It takes a bit time to get into this routine, but I promise, that it's benefits will keep you on this track as long as you will see the results both physical and emotional.
1. Quick And Easy Mommy And Me Workout
Fun and cute tutorial how to do a workout with a toddler. It‘s quick and easy. Guiggles from your little coach are guaranteed. Remember, something is always better than nothing!
2. How To Yoga With A Four Year Old
If you are expecting to pick up a serious yoga regimen from this post, you may be disappointed. If you are looking for a fun new way to spend time with your kids, you’re in the right place!
3. Family Fitness Challenges: How to Have Fun and Get Fit!
Family Fitness Challenges allow you to improve your health through SUPER FUN activities you can do with your kids!
4. 16-minute mommy + me workout
This 16 minute workout can be done anywhere! With cold season approaching, don’t let your fitness fall short if you are unable to make it to the gym because one of the kids has the sniffles.
5. 8 Fantastic Exercises to Do With Your Toddler
When trying to lose the baby weight or stay in shape postpartum it can be really hard to learn how to exercise with a toddler! Learning cool fitness moves that you can do with them is the key!
6. 15 Simple Exercises For Kids To Do At Home
These 15 excercises for kids to do at home are a real treasure. For the very beginning pick a few to have an easy start. Excising with kids has never been so cool!
7. 11 Fun Exercise Routines for Kids That Hate Fitness
If your kids are not excited about the fitness, all you need is some inspiration! Here you will find 11 fun exercise routines for kids that help you to do workout together with children. These ideas are really cool!
8. Exercises with kids: The Workout Kids of all Ages Will Love!
Cardio Playtime allows mom to get in an intense metabolic workout while kiddos benefit from some physical activity and attention. It‘s an article that must be read. Really. Thanks for sharing!
9. 5 Easy Ways to Stay Fit for SAHMs
Really cool tips for stay at home moms. Very realistic thoughts for those, who need some good ideas for the very beginning.
10. 12 Minute Lower Body and Ab Home Workout
This mom is such an INSPIRATION! No dreams, no fantasies or anything that may sound like mission impossible. Read it and I am sure that you will start doing this NOW. Awesome!
Why you need to do exercises with kids
Kids are learning by example. That’s why seeing this kind of behavior in their environment is so important. Children are directly affected by parents’ approach to health and physical activity. Kids do what they see. So, include them in your workout from their early days, it will increases their chances of living a healthy lifestyle. This is just what all the parents want, isnt't it?
So, there is no time for thinking pros and cons. It’s always pros. Not only for kids, but for you as well!