I love fun pallet projects especially if I can turn them into something useful for the kids. When I made some cool DIY backyard ideas for kids, the pallet projects were the second task on my list (yes, you are right, i feel a bit obsessed with DIY ideas)! So, I found these 25 fun pallets projects on Pinterest and decided to share them here with you. They are super useful, cheap to make and looks awesome! I am sure that kids will adore it.
25 Fun Pallet Projects
- DIY Bookshelves made from pallets could be a nice addition to playroom decor.
- Make a Baby gate from having baby getting on the stairs. You can color them according your interior palette to look it more attractive. Genius!
- I love this Shoe rack made from pallets because it’s so easy to make and looks super practical! Shoes always look messy, but not in this way, doesn’t it??
- This reading nook made from a pallet is on our to do list. It is such a great place for various backyard activities!
- This DIY pallet mud kitchen is way cooler than the store bought one. Let your kid use all the imagination for decorating it and you will be amazed how awesome it turned out! Are you in for making one?
- This toy box made from pallets can be stored in any room and is a gorgeous decor addition. Moreover, it can be made in different sizes according your own needs!
- Pallet playhouse fencing made from pallets. Perfect for childcare centres, big empty places at home or even in the backyard. I think you’ll find the best option!
- How about a mud play kitchen made from pallets? Dreamy outdoor kitchen to your little chefs!
- A bed/playhouse made from pallets just took my breath! Looks not an easy work, but if you have crafty team at home, may be worth a try, hm? I think it would be a priceless gift to your kids.
- A playhouse that looks like train is made from pallets. It’s another pallet project that doesn’t look so simple and yet amazing!
Pallet Ideas for Kids
- What a perfect combination: a table and a swing. Made from pallets. My daughter started to ask for some private space to read, so I think this idea is exactly what we should implement this summer!
- Pallet bed ideas has unlimited number of variations. It depends on indoor our outdoor interior, sheets, pillow and all cute things that can totally change the general view. I’ll definitely include it in my bucket list!
- Build pallet jungle gym playhouse. I always seek to keep kids active as much as possible. This idea can be a tool to make it happen!
- Keep your bicycles in this DIY bicycle rack. Super simple yet useful and practical.
- My kids would love this bicycle ramp made from pallets. They love unusual tracks and obstacle courses, so it would be a cool addition to that!
- This looks like an outdoor bus for some pretend play. How fun is that??
- Build a children’s arbor bench! Well, I am impressed by imagination and pallet project. So crafty, so dreamy!
- DIY tool bench made from pallets. What I already know is that having this tool bench is every man’s dream! Make this to your little guy!:)
More Pallet Ideas
- How about a lemonade stand made entirely from pallets? This stand can fit to all outdoor events. Just a little decoration and it’s even more unique and useful!
- What do you think about toilet step for kids? It’s not only fun pallet project for kids, but practical as well.
- I love this hide out for kids. Perfect for basement / attic playhouse area.
- Aren’t these pallet chairs cute? I remember when in my early childhood I had some special and small chairs to sit with my friends! It was unique, I loved it!
- Use pallets to make this cornhole game for kids. Another fun pallet project that turn into fun activity!
- Pallet swing for indoors? Swing, swing, swing….. I just fall in love with this idea…
- and with this swing too!
These are all my favorite fun pallet projects that I dream to make one day for kids! I hope that it was useful and you found some ideas that will be implemented in your house! Find out more pallet projects if you feel hooked!
- How to make a swing from a plastic box
- Build DIY Teepee Tent in 20 Minutes
- 25 Easiest Low Prep Obstacle Courses For Kids
- DIY Toy Garage Table that Cost Almost Nothing to Make