There is something about cardboard houses that I love so much. It's the private space in there where nobody can see you, it's the feeling of having your own home (when you play 'home'), it's probably all the little details that make it look so cute.
To be totally honest I play in one, together with my kids and I am enjoying it so much. Really. In fact, I wanted to build one more then my kids did. I had to convince them so I COULD MAKE ONE. For them.
Totally Amazing Cardboard Houses to Make for Your Kids
1. This cardboard house was made by us. It only needed 1 big cardboard box and some tape. So simple, yet so cool for the kids to play with.
2. This cardboard house/castle is a fancy design addition to the child's room. (Post is in Swedish, but pictures tell it all.) mia-kinoko
3. A DIY cardboard house for $10. Can't beat that. It has a tone of fun little details, like welcome math and flowers on the windows. I would totally play in it!
4. This cardboard house is using tab slot technique and the house can be disassembled and stored flat. How cool is that!
5. Bunny shed with light! Looks awesome, doesn't it?
6. A lot of triangles and some scotch tape will make the coolest cardboard house ever. Check hannahandlily to have a full tutorial how to make it!
7. Only two cardboard boxes needed for this playhouse. I love the door nob most!
8. The patterns on this cardboard house. The post is in Spanish but the pictures are beautiful. Find out more in dcoracao!
9. Collapsible cardboard house. In case you don't want a huge cardboard playhouse in your living room 24/7. Check ambrosiagirl website now!
Cardboard Houses For Kids
10. Life size gingerbread cardboard playhouse for kids to play in. What a perfect play area for the holidays.
11. Another ginger house from cardboard by creative and cute thehousethatlarsbuilt.
12. A lot more professional cardboard house mostly for outdoors play. It's an architectural creation. If you feel that you are advanced cardboard builder there are instructions included.
13. Just one box needed for this super simple yet incredible cardboard house by momsdailyadventures!
14. So many play opportunities in this super simple cardboard house. (it's in Spanish, but you can get the idea). Check decorareciclaimagina to find out more.
15. Artsycraftsymom shows that just by adding some color to a simple cardboard house you can create something incredible for your kids,
16. Would your kids love to play in this "UP" cardboard playhouse? YES, they would. Piccolinadesignsandplay will show you how to make it.
17. Paper towel log cabin by declutterorganizerepurpose. So imaginative!
18. Cardboard castle impressed me! I find some extra idea for cardboard castle. What do you think about painting on it black brick patterns. Looks awesome!
19. Want an outdoor playhouse for your kids? Make one for free from cardboard.
20. Cardboard house with cutest little details by rustandsunshine. Check and find some useful and inspiring ideas.
Are you looking for some scissors, utility knife and some scotch tape? Along with some inspiration, coffee and a good partner you may build your own most amazing cardboard house.
Cardboard houses you can buy
And if you are not crafty (and prefer to avoid all the cuts and splinters on your hands), but still would love your kids to play IN and WITH cardboard houses I have good news for you.