If you have been looking forÂ easy DIY toys for kids, you are in the right place! Every time when kids are asking for new toys I start thinking about DIY ideas I can make on my own.Â Easy, low-cost yet creative toys for kids that are super fun to play with. Moreover, at the end of the process you will be amazed how many things you have learnt about design and problem solving. Ask your kids to join and have an awesome weekend project with kids.Â
- 1. How To Make Yarn Dolls
- 2. DIY Paper Spinner Toys
- 3. Cheesy And Easy Sock Puppets
- 4. Dinosaur small world in a suitcase
- 5. Diy Water Shooter Toy From Dadâ€™s Childhood Memories
- 6. DIY Toys: No-Sew Fleece Octopus Tutorial
- 7. Creative Toy Gift Idea!
- 8. Pretend Donuts Made From Socks In A Hurry
- 9. Spin And Skip Toy Returns
- 10. Diy Toy Cardboard Camera
- 11. Miniature Beach Play Set And The Adventures
- 12. Rainbow Ribbon Magic Wand DIY Toy for Kids
- 13. 3 In 1 Homemade Baby Toy
- 14. How To Make An Adorable DIY Princess Crown
- 15. Portable Diy Car Track
- 16. Hopscotch Matâ€¦Hot Glue!!!
- 17. Diy Toy Car Garage Table That Cost Almost Nothing To Make
- 18. Bendy Snake Tutorial
- 19. DIY toys: Infinity Cube Fidget Toy DIY
- 20. How to Make a Kite Out of Recycled Mailers
- Surprise Kids with these DIY Toys
20 DIY Toys For Kids
1. How To Make Yarn Dolls
This is a simple, traditional craft which is fun and easy to make and the finished yarn dolls make great DIY toys or handmade gifts.
2. DIY Paper Spinner Toys
DIY paper Spinner toys are super fun to make! Moreover, it provides a great STEAM activity for anyone learning about colour theory. It is simply so MAGICAL to see colour theory in action right before your eyes.
3. Cheesy And Easy Sock Puppets
We made easy sock puppets and had a play according to a wonderful story â€“ Snowy Valentine by David Petersen!
4. Dinosaur small world in a suitcase
This craft has been designed as a DIY toy for an adult to make for a child, although older kids could make a version of it too.
5. Diy Water Shooter Toy From Dadâ€™s Childhood Memories
Amazing DIY Toy from Dadâ€˜s childhood memories. The kids had the best time with it!
6. DIY Toys: No-Sew Fleece Octopus Tutorial
This DIY No-Sew Fleece Octopus Craft is a classic toy to make for children! Cuddly, no-sew fleece octopus.
7. Creative Toy Gift Idea!
We love when kids get to play with toys AND use their imagination, creativity to build something pretty awesome and cool. This DIY toy is just that!
8. Pretend Donuts Made From Socks In A Hurry
Have you ever saw Pretend Donuts from socks? That's right! Cute donut themed decorations that can be reused for pretend play!
9. Spin And Skip Toy Returns
Spin and Skip toy was my favorite childhood toy. It still is, especially after we made one and I got to remember how fun it is.
10. Diy Toy Cardboard Camera
A DIY cardboard camera made from a humble cardboard box and the plastic lids of laundry detergent bottles!!!! No trip to the craft shop required, everything you need to make this cardboard camera is right there in the recycling bin.
11. Miniature Beach Play Set And The Adventures
Thanks to our diy miniature beach play set we got to go on a fascinating adventure. To be honest, I was as excited (if not more) as the kids were while we were making it.
12. Rainbow Ribbon Magic Wand DIY Toy for Kids
Diy toys like these homemade magic wands are fun for kids! Use our no-sew star wand craft tutorial to learn how to make this diy fairy princess wand toy with rainbow ribbon streamers.
13. 3 In 1 Homemade Baby Toy
My friend is coming to visit next week. She has a gorgeous little baby girl who just turned 1. I wanted to get a gift for that little munchkin, but then I thought I CAN MAKE ONE! YES, I can. Check this out!
14. How To Make An Adorable DIY Princess Crown
Have a princess you want to please? Surprise her with this fabulously glittery lace crown you can make with very little effort.
15. Portable Diy Car Track
Our son got some new car toys for holidays and he needed some place to drive and play with them. Thatâ€™s how DIY car track from cardboard was born. This is house version.
16. Hopscotch Matâ€¦Hot Glue!!!
DIY hopscotch idea that I just LOVE. Amazing! I am sure kids will love this.
17. Diy Toy Car Garage Table That Cost Almost Nothing To Make
My son is only interested in cars and only cars. So I racked my brain and came up with something I knew for sure he would be interested in. DIY Toy Car Garage is the project!
18. Bendy Snake Tutorial
I love this bendy snake tutorial!! If your kids love animals, they are definitely going to LOVE these!!
19. DIY toys: Infinity Cube Fidget Toy DIY
This tutorial is quite simple and when youâ€™re done, youâ€™ll have a fun inexpensive fidget toy thatâ€™s a great alternative to a fidget spinner â€“ itâ€™s less of a choking hazard to have around (if you use larger cubes), and itâ€™s much quieter!
20. How to Make a Kite Out of Recycled Mailers
This is a perfect craft for school age kids and a nice way to teach them about plans/patterns and measuring, which as an architect I canâ€™t help but geek out on!
Surprise Kids with these DIY Toys
So here it is, 20 DIY toys for kids ideas, that require a bit preparationÂ and wonâ€™t cost you a dime! I was surprised by momsâ€™ imagination! Just like always. I hope you found some cool ideas and you've put them on your to do list.